Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 09-05-2011, 15:12
mrconglam's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 318
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

Len cho bac day
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="Red"][B][U][I]Mobile[/I][/U]: 0984.696.796[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 09-05-2011, 15:32
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrconglam View Post
Len cho bac day
thank ông a ..........^^
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 09-05-2011, 16:36
LuLubelle's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,525
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

hix up, kháng chiến trường kì nhứt định sẽ thành công
__________________
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"]3700X | Kraken X62 | Crosshair VIII Hero | 1080Ti Armor | 2x8G Dominator RGB | PM981 512G | Prime 1000w | Companion 3 | 38UC99 [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 09-05-2011, 18:14
lordcharmed's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 3,099
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

chi can moi CPU

//sr Mod em ol dt
__________________
Intel Core i3 4330 vs Deepcool TigerShark || [COLOR="Orange"][B]MSI H97M-G43 Guard Pro[/B][/COLOR] || [B]Gskill Sniper[/B] || [COLOR="Silver"]Plextor M5s[/COLOR] || [B]Western Digital Caviar Black[/B] || [COLOR="Gray"]Jonsbo U3[/COLOR] || SS M12 II 620 || [B]LG 25UM65[/B] || [B]Ducky Zero[/B] vs [COLOR="Green"]Razer Goliathus Extended[/COLOR] || [B]Razer DeathAdder Black[/B] vs [B]Apuri[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 09-05-2011, 23:42
jk2tuoi2518's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 198
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

upppppppp cho chậu cay
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][B][SIZE="4"]Contact :098.777.92.91[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 10-05-2011, 08:47
ONE_3's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 93
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP SÚT TRỘM
__________________
bán loa + linh tinh mới cũ update liên tục http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=56460867#post56460867
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 10-05-2011, 09:15
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

.........................................................................
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 11-05-2011, 15:19
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

................................................................................ ...
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 12-05-2011, 08:41
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

................................................................................ ..............................
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 12-05-2011, 08:48
bright311's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 587
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

Up cho sự kiên trì nào!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:53.