Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6911  
Old 15-03-2012, 18:39
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotaolao View Post
cho hỏi câu này dịch làm sao :
can vozer translate this

từng giọt nước mắt vẫn rơi

the tears still fall
or
thousand of tear still fall


thank
"Thousands of tears are still falling". I'm not very good at translating from Vietnamese into English, but I'm sure "thousand of tear" is not correct :(
Reply With Quote
  #6912  
Old 15-03-2012, 18:57
Ibingo's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 40
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Every single teardrop still falls, I guess.
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~
Reply With Quote
  #6913  
Old 15-03-2012, 19:27
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Im still crying
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6914  
Old 15-03-2012, 19:35
kotaolao's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 1,553
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Every single teardrop still falls, I guess.
Quote:
"Thousands of tears are still falling". I'm not very good at translating from Vietnamese into English, but I'm sure "thousand of tear" is not correct :(
thank
i decide it :
từng giọt nước mắt vẫn rơi
= tears still falling
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Gray"]đừng vì _lol_ mà tâm hồn điên đảo[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[COLOR="LightBlue"]dd[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][I]nếu như ko có chữ nếu[/I][/B][/COLOR]
http://cdn.highwebmedia.com/up/uploads/avatar/2011/11/08/zYlXYzooDEJIbH.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxok5nvomg1qm2683o1_500.gif[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #6915  
Old 15-03-2012, 20:42
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Each teardrop from your eyes makes something inside me dies!
Reply With Quote
  #6916  
Old 15-03-2012, 20:59
Junior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 28
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

i'm hungry .. i don't wanna eat noodles.. but i'm hungry.. stay hungry, stay foolish.. i'm foolish.. awh..
Reply With Quote
  #6917  
Old 15-03-2012, 21:29
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Each teardrop from your eyes makes something inside me dies!
Liar
@fong: You will not be able to concentrate on anything with an empty stomach, for sure
Reply With Quote
  #6918  
Old 15-03-2012, 21:34
ilahero's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

đoạn này dịch ra tiếng việt ntn các bác nhỉ
Quote:
Our U.S. banking structure in-
cluded some 15,000 commercial banks as recently as the mid-
1980s, primarily because of federal restrictions on interstate
banking and restrictions in some states on branch banking (e.g.,
Illinois). With the ending of these barriers, the commercial bank
population has declined by about 43 percent.
__________________
Đồng hồ chính hãng - shop ở HCM
www.facebook.com/romeowatchs
2pic voz (công khai giá): forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7527653
Group cộng tác viên www.facebook.com/groups/1083212438533833/
Reply With Quote
  #6919  
Old 15-03-2012, 21:55
Jinr's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 643
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Our U.S. banking structure in-
cluded some 15,000 commercial banks as recently as the mid-
1980s, primarily because of federal restrictions on interstate
banking and restrictions in some states on branch banking (e.g.,
Illinois). With the ending of these barriers, the commercial bank
population has declined by about 43 percent.
Cấu trúc ngân hàng của mĩ bao gồm 15000 các ngân hàng giao dịch mới đây kể từ năm 1980, chủ yếu là vì sự hạn chế của chính phủ ở một vài tiểu bang và sự hạn chế trong một vài bang về nhánh ngân hàng ( ví dụ Illinois). Kết thúc của sự ngăn chặn những việc này, tập hợp ngân hàng thương mại đã sụt giảm khoảng 43%.

Good night, everybody !
Reply With Quote
  #6920  
Old 15-03-2012, 21:55
kotaolao's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 1,553
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Each teardrop from your eyes makes something inside me dies!
thank for your effort
i so like u:">:">:">:">
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Gray"]đừng vì _lol_ mà tâm hồn điên đảo[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[COLOR="LightBlue"]dd[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][I]nếu như ko có chữ nếu[/I][/B][/COLOR]
http://cdn.highwebmedia.com/up/uploads/avatar/2011/11/08/zYlXYzooDEJIbH.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxok5nvomg1qm2683o1_500.gif[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:48.