Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #6801  
Old 02-02-2011, 23:21
gâu_'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 9,942
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

chuẩn bị coi pháo bông, năm nay nó bắn gần nhà nên ra đứng trước cửa là coi đc
__________________
--
  #6802  
Old 02-02-2011, 23:22
tantrokiniem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 5,192
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

đứng sân thượng , coi đc mọi phía ..
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]VozFC HCM - Mr President - No.27[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trinity Agency[/COLOR]
Event & Teambuilding[/COLOR][/B]
//trinity.com.vn
  #6803  
Old 02-02-2011, 23:59
plot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 12,122
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Happy New Year
  #6804  
Old 03-02-2011, 00:05
tantrokiniem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 5,192
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

chúc mấy ku trong FC 1 năm đầy thắng lợi ..
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]VozFC HCM - Mr President - No.27[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trinity Agency[/COLOR]
Event & Teambuilding[/COLOR][/B]
//trinity.com.vn
  #6805  
Old 03-02-2011, 00:08
Chow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 835
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR
__________________
[b][i][COLOR="Black"]N[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]E[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]Z[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]Z[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]U[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]I[/COLOR][/b][/i]
[B][SIZE="5"][CENTER][COLOR="DarkRed"]Allez Inter !!![/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE][/B]
  #6806  
Old 03-02-2011, 00:33
SeiferAlmasy's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 5,913
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Mới SMS cho tụi bây.
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"]T[COLOR="Blue"]I[/COLOR] A[COLOR="Blue"]M[/COLOR]O,[COLOR="Blue"]L[/COLOR]A [COLOR="Blue"]G[/COLOR]R[COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]N[COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR]E [COLOR="Blue"]I[/COLOR]N[COLOR="Blue"]T[/COLOR]E[COLOR="Blue"]R[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Đà Lạt du kí - đồi cỏ hồng
https://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=6786145
  #6807  
Old 03-02-2011, 00:33
7UP's Avatar
7UP 7UP is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,044
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Chúc mừng năm mới tời toàn thể anh em. Chúc anh em năm mới ngày càng nam tính hơn, xì tin hơn, dễ thương hơn...
  #6808  
Old 03-02-2011, 00:33
gâu_'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 9,942
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeiferAlmasy View Post
Mới SMS cho tụi bây.
có thấy gì đâu
__________________
--
  #6809  
Old 03-02-2011, 00:35
tantrokiniem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 5,192
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

béo thấy gì cả ..

chắc chiều mùng 2 nó mới tới ...
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]VozFC HCM - Mr President - No.27[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trinity Agency[/COLOR]
Event & Teambuilding[/COLOR][/B]
//trinity.com.vn
  #6810  
Old 03-02-2011, 00:39
Chow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 835
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Chúc mấy thím năm mới có vài chỗ dài thêm 1 tí, to thêm 1 tí, nạc thêm 1 tí
__________________
[b][i][COLOR="Black"]N[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]E[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]Z[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]Z[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]U[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]I[/COLOR][/b][/i]
[B][SIZE="5"][CENTER][COLOR="DarkRed"]Allez Inter !!![/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE][/B]
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:07.