Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #671  
Old 21-12-2007, 13:26
jil_jil32's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 10,023
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

như vầy là (*) :-?? ko đi nữa hả :-??
__________________
[COLOR="Royalblue"][RIGHT][SIZE="1"]không còn mùa Thu...[/SIZE]
[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #672  
Old 21-12-2007, 13:30
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyman
nghe nói nhà cu Min trồng được xăng đấy! các chú cứ vô tư đi! lmao
vô tư cái gì cơ
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #673  
Old 21-12-2007, 14:41
1 + 9 + 99 then .... 1
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 1,383
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranngocminh
vô tư cái gì cơ
a qua đón mày đổ xăng cho a nhá
Reply With Quote
  #674  
Old 21-12-2007, 15:58
jil_jil32's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 10,023
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

chuẩn bị đi thi TT.TT
__________________
[COLOR="Royalblue"][RIGHT][SIZE="1"]không còn mùa Thu...[/SIZE]
[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #675  
Old 21-12-2007, 16:15
1 + 9 + 99 then .... 1
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 1,383
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

Tình hình có ai off ko nhỉ ^^
Reply With Quote
  #676  
Old 21-12-2007, 16:51
dungbanem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 753
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

Tắm cái rồi đi nào.
__________________
[CENTER]Main: Asus SABERTOOTH 55i|CPU: Intel Core i7 860|Ram: OCZ Gold 2x2GB|VGA: HIS HD5850
Gaming: Play Station 3 + PSP Slim Piano Black![/CENTER]
[SIZE="1"][center][i]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng
luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/b][/ve][b][/b][/center][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #677  
Old 21-12-2007, 16:51
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

gần đến h rồi đấy
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #678  
Old 21-12-2007, 16:55
ReKcOr's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 156
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

ko ai đi thì xe ôm đi Min
Về bảo SuKiy0 gọi taxi cho mà về lmao
__________________
[CENTER]
[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"]flick[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]r[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"].com/photos/luvkiby/[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #679  
Old 21-12-2007, 16:58
SuKiy0's Avatar
Meow.. Meeoowww...
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,850
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReKcOr
ko ai đi thì xe ôm đi Min
Về bảo SuKiy0 gọi taxi cho mà về lmao
Chính xác

/Mình có thù oán gì với thèng Rekcor àh
__________________
[COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]
[U][B][LEFT][url="http://voz.vn/"][COLOR="Red"]♥ voz[SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE]xpress ♥ [/COLOR][/URL][/LEFT][/B][/U]
[COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #680  
Old 21-12-2007, 17:20
lazyman's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 1,101
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

chuẩn bị đi nào! ái chà.. buồn ngủ ghê cơ! (:|
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:58.