Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #661  
Old 06-01-2009, 18:03
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra102
i learn from your mistakes
Smart men learn from their mistakes. Geniuses learn from the mistakes of others.

let's kick this smart ass.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #662  
Old 06-01-2009, 18:03
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Watch when you are talking word "use" and "used" because each word will change the sentence.

I use the computer everyday.

I used to play soccer when I was young.
Reply With Quote
  #663  
Old 06-01-2009, 18:04
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Does anyone know that vOz is "chập chờn" or my internet connection is bad?
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #664  
Old 06-01-2009, 18:06
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

same here, someone is pissing on the server.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #665  
Old 06-01-2009, 18:07
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I have exprienced for the difficulty of the internet connection too.
Reply With Quote
  #666  
Old 06-01-2009, 18:11
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sang.ca
Watch when you are talking word "use" and "used" because each word will change the sentence.

I use the computer everyday.

I used to play soccer when I was young.
be used for: passive voice of "use"
used to: you did it in the past but you don't do it anymore
be used to = be acquainted with
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #667  
Old 06-01-2009, 18:13
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 604
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sang.ca
I have learned how could I fell down from the mistakes.
...how I could fall...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Hell
Does anyone know that vOz is "chập chờn" or my internet connection is bad?
"chập chờn"
///// I dont know how to translale it either
Edit: ah, it can be translated as "lagged" or something, is it OK? I dont know much about IT
Reply With Quote
  #668  
Old 06-01-2009, 18:17
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueaK
"chập chờn"
laggy .
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #669  
Old 06-01-2009, 18:18
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

American people used to live a luxury ways of life. However, since the downturn of the economy from last summer, they have to change, and reduce spending to save the money.
Reply With Quote
  #670  
Old 06-01-2009, 18:18
Radiohead's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 702
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
same here, someone is pissing on the server.
he got guts
__________________
Lappy: Toshiba L840
Phone: súng 1 Iphone 5s, súng 2 Galaxy S3 I9300
Muzik Fiio x3 + Grado sR80 + soundmagic pl50
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:36.