Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #651  
Old 06-01-2009, 17:40
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Hell
Did I make too much mistakes?
Too much và too many đồng nghĩa của "Quá nhiều"

Too much; những cái không thể đếm được như gạo, đường, và muối v.v.

Còn too many là để diễn tả những gì đếm được.

Did I make too many mistakes?
Reply With Quote
  #652  
Old 06-01-2009, 17:41
ngocnd84's Avatar
Thiếu Sáng
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 6,031
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn
nah, people learn from their mistakes.
...and fall down by these mistakes, but I've learned how could I fell down. Is there any misspelling, bro?
Reply With Quote
  #653  
Old 06-01-2009, 17:46
libra102's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 1,400
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sang.ca
Too much và too many đồng nghĩa của "Quá nhiều"

Too much; những cái không thể đếm được như gạo, đường, và muối v.v.

Còn too many là để diễn tả những gì đếm được.

Did I make too many mistakes?
translate to English please
Reply With Quote
  #654  
Old 06-01-2009, 17:46
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngocnd84
...and fall down by these mistakes, but I've learned how could I fell down. Is there any misspelling, bro?
I fell down from the mistakes, but I have learned for what I had fallen down.

I have learned how could I fell down from the mistakes.
Reply With Quote
  #655  
Old 06-01-2009, 17:50
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I fell down from the mistakes, but I've learned how to fall down.
I think he means it.
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #656  
Old 06-01-2009, 17:51
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra102
translate to English please
Too much is uncountable for both singular and plural.

example; I have too much money.

Too many is something can count, such as people, cars, breads, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #657  
Old 06-01-2009, 17:54
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Hell
I fell down from the mistakes, but I've learned how to fall down.
I think he means it.
That means he keeps on fallin’ in and out, too struggle man.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #658  
Old 06-01-2009, 17:55
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sang.ca
Too much is uncountable for both singular and plural.

example; I have too much money.

Too many is something can count, such as people, cars, breads, etc.
Too much is used for uncountable nouns in both singular and plural form.
Too manay is used for countable nouns.
In this case, "mistake" is a countable noun therefore I have to use "too many mistakes" instead of "too much mistakes"
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #659  
Old 06-01-2009, 17:59
libra102's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 1,400
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i learn from your mistakes
Reply With Quote
  #660  
Old 06-01-2009, 18:00
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn
That means he keeps on fallin’ in and out, too struggle man.
lmao
yes, but he means it, hahaha
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:08.