Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6531  
Old 19-01-2012, 11:06
Junior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 18
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

What
đi học lại el
__________________
[I][SIZE="2"][COLOR="red"][B]Thiên Thu Vạn Cổ
Yêu Là Khổ
Vạn Cổ Thiên Thu
Khổ Vẫn Yêu[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6532  
Old 19-01-2012, 12:26
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Damn, next week (or next month idk), my school will have about 20-30 more chineses, wth .
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6533  
Old 19-01-2012, 15:10
squallA's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 57
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Tet bonus is half of my expectation. Only 3 M
Reply With Quote
  #6534  
Old 19-01-2012, 15:57
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by squallA View Post
Tet bonus is half of my expectation. Only 3 M
Metoo
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #6535  
Old 20-01-2012, 05:24
HiLine's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 2,937
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by (=O"o=) View Post
Damn, next week (or next month idk), my school will have about 20-30 more chineses, wth .
You wanted to say 'My school is going to have 20-30 more Chinese students'. Anyway, why are you complaining? There might be some cute girls to fish in there. :">
__________________
HiLine@voz
[COLOR=Blue]
Clip biểu diễn piano --> [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlBMkSaHn2Q [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Magenta]www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRImHjGUiSM[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6536  
Old 20-01-2012, 05:52
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
Last dinner I ate fish and then drank milk. I suppose to wake up at 8 today but already did 50 mins ago. Now my stomach is like hell! SOME BODY HELP ME! ((((((((((((((
Reply With Quote
  #6537  
Old 20-01-2012, 06:56
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiLine View Post
You wanted to say 'My school is going to have 20-30 more Chinese students'. Anyway, why are you complaining? There might be some cute girls to fish in there. :">
"is going to" and "will" dont really make any difference here .
I'm complaining b/c my school already has 11 chinese and only 2 Vietnamese (me and another boy), and if there are 20 or 30 more chinese coming, we will be dominated .
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6538  
Old 20-01-2012, 08:20
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
Last dinner I ate fish and then drank milk. I suppose to wake up at 8 today but already did 50 mins ago. Now my stomach is like hell! SOME BODY HELP ME! ((((((((((((((
You need a doctor, who can help u thông ách
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #6539  
Old 20-01-2012, 10:31
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
Last dinner I ate fish and then drank milk. I suppose to wake up at 8 today but already did 50 mins ago. Now my stomach is like hell! SOME BODY HELP ME! ((((((((((((((
Take some berberin, stable your stomach
Reply With Quote
  #6540  
Old 20-01-2012, 10:46
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

The office-girl's skirts is shortened day by day. It's hard to stand it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:12.