Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6461  
Old 14-01-2012, 10:58
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

just bought a kindle fire, yeah, ... and nothing left for Tet!
Reply With Quote
  #6462  
Old 14-01-2012, 11:03
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 23
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
just bought a kindle fire, yeah, ... and nothing left for Tet!
Is the Kindle Fire good? 'cause I'm thinking of getting one too, but I found out I lost my camera yesterday so
Reply With Quote
  #6463  
Old 14-01-2012, 11:47
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Enough for use! Yesterday it was not responding and freeze, scared the shit outta me!
Reply With Quote
  #6464  
Old 14-01-2012, 22:24
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Dear God,
If you somehow forgot the way of blessing this word, learn how to spare it for your own sake...
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #6465  
Old 15-01-2012, 02:50
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 1,153
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

mù tiếng anh, chả hiểu đếch gì cả
__________________
[B][I][SIZE="1"]i5 2400 -- Gskill NT 6GB --- RX 460 2GB - [COLOR="Red"][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6466  
Old 15-01-2012, 09:42
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_hurricanger View Post
mù tiếng anh, chả hiểu đếch gì cả
Well,then GTFO !!!
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6467  
Old 15-01-2012, 09:49
Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_hurricanger View Post
mù tiếng anh, chả hiểu đếch gì cả
now is not forever ...
Reply With Quote
  #6468  
Old 15-01-2012, 10:13
pigdepdzai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 2,326
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_hurricanger View Post
mù tiếng anh, chả hiểu đếch gì cả
You may use GG translate instead
Reply With Quote
  #6469  
Old 15-01-2012, 10:46
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_hurricanger View Post
mù tiếng anh, chả hiểu đếch gì cả
Please use gg translate
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #6470  
Old 15-01-2012, 14:10
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
Longcex with piggy avatar! You remind me of piggy films!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:51.