![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6451
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
How did you do on the listening test? This year's listening makes up for 50/200 of the final result the CD's quality was sooo bad in HCMC lol.To everyone else who doesn't understand what we're talking about... we did the National Exam for uhm... Excellent Students (sorry, it's not easy to translate the name...) on the 11 and 12 of January. This year they introduced Speaking into the exam :/ |
| diablopineapple |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by diablopineapple |
|
#6452
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#6453
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
hi guys, my name is Splice.
Nice to meet you all ![]()
|
|
#6454
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
And last year, I had only 5m
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] |
|
#6455
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
What a boring day!
I hate this job. If only I could be more decisive.......
__________________
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DimGray"][I]"Ta đi trong cõi đời, ta chỉ bận tâm đến sự tồn tại của ta"[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE] |
|
#6456
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() I wonder that are you serving a or some bighand??? ![]() Now , I understand that why u've got a big avatar
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] |
|
#6457
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Some fking guys stole my leather gloves that left on motorbike last evening T_T. How I come back home tomorrow without those >"< The weather is so cool.
|
|
#6458
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hoping I will not fall into ur situation, dude. I haven't asked her yet whether she has a boyfriend or not for about 2 months not keeping contact :(
So nervous of the "yes" answer if I give the question now :( |
|
#6459
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
.
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER] |
|
#6460
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Friendzone is for a cute girl who you can trust !
F*ckzone is for a normal girl who you can't trust And:Wife and Husband-zone for a girl that have both of Friendzone and F*ckzone combine !!!
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]IN NEW[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]TON [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]HEATH[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] WE TR[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]UST !![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| hideyoshi_toyotomi |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by hideyoshi_toyotomi |
![]() |
|
|