Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #631  
Old 06-01-2009, 14:53
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

who spam? I'll cut his pird lmao
why don't we talk about Tet Holiday
What is your plan to have a great holiday with your family?
Will you come back to your native place?
I'm living in HCMC but in this Lunar New Year Event, I'm going to the north
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #632  
Old 06-01-2009, 15:01
tangailam's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 312
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

No Tet holidays for me our project deadline is 26 Jan , keep working dude
Reply With Quote
  #633  
Old 06-01-2009, 16:04
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

yeah

today i had the final exam

not bad! but i think i can only get mark 7

i hope that
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #634  
Old 06-01-2009, 16:21
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

In Saturday, I'll come home ( in Daklak )
I hope i'll have so much money ( lì xì ) in Tet holiday . I'll use that money to upgrade my PC :X
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #635  
Old 06-01-2009, 16:57
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by billabong
yeah

today i had the final exam

not bad! but i think i can only get mark 7

i hope that
I have the final examimation today. Not bad, but I think I can get about seven marks only, I hope.

Today I've the final examination, but I think I can get about seven marks only. I hope so.
Reply With Quote
  #636  
Old 06-01-2009, 17:07
cpc's Avatar
cpc cpc is offline
Rất To Group
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 12,251
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiCi
In Saturday, I'll come home ( in Daklak )
I hope i'll have so much money ( lì xì ) in Tet holiday . I'll use that money to upgrade my PC :X
Lucky money
__________________
[RIGHT][url="https://www.facebook.com/cpc.voz"][I][COLOR="Purple"]My FaceBoob [/COLOR][/I][/URL][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #637  
Old 06-01-2009, 17:10
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiCi
In Saturday, I'll come home ( in Daklak )
I hope i'll have so much money ( lì xì ) in Tet holiday . I'll use that money to upgrade my PC :X

I hope I'll have a lot of money (li xi) in the Tet's holiday, and I'll using that oppotunity to upgrade my PC.

I wish I will have a lot of Lì Xì in the Tet's holiday for upgrading my PC.
Reply With Quote
  #638  
Old 06-01-2009, 17:16
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangailam
No Tet holidays for me our project deadline is 26 Jan , keep working dude
No Tet's holiday for me, my project will be deadline on 26 of January, 2009. Keep working folks.
Reply With Quote
  #639  
Old 06-01-2009, 17:16
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

No one "lì xì" me anymore
Except my mom and my grand-parents
But this year I will be far away from my family
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #640  
Old 06-01-2009, 17:21
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sang.ca
No Tet's holiday for me, my project will be deadline on 26 of January, 2009. Keep working folks.
My project deadline will be due on ...
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:36.