Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #63771  
Old 11-12-2018, 20:17
bookmarks's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2013
Posts: 4,656
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đình trọng thưởng riêng cho nó

Gửi từ RIM 9900 bằng vozFApp
__________________
"I need you. I want you. I love you. But, I can't touch you! I say hello...you say goodbye"
Reply With Quote
  #63772  
Old 11-12-2018, 20:17
lepmeo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 6,077
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đất nước có bao giờ như thế này k
Dkm mày thằng Chjnh

Gửi từ Samsung SC-05D bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #63773  
Old 11-12-2018, 20:17
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

má con chó đức chinh

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #63774  
Old 11-12-2018, 20:17
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 2,382
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Cố lên Việt Nam ơi :ah%

Sent from Motorola Moto C Plus using vozFApp
__________________
ĐA NHÂN CÁCH MÀ,NÊN ĐỪNG LẠ KHI EM THAY ĐỔI Ý KIẾN LIÊN TỤC NGHEN
Reply With Quote
  #63775  
Old 11-12-2018, 20:18
Ma Sieu..'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2016
Posts: 7,038
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Best Đình Trọng
__________________
[quote][COLOR=Green][B][I]Masieu.net[/I][/B][/COLOR][/quote]
Reply With Quote
  #63776  
Old 11-12-2018, 20:18
eltuanson's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2014
Posts: 98
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Chinh gỗ
Reply With Quote
  #63777  
Old 11-12-2018, 20:18
ctw_god's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2016
Posts: 1,769
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

chinh ngu bò, bại não súc vật. Việt nam nhục nhã khi có tiền đạo như mày
__________________
Sống, học tập, làm việc theo Hiến pháp & Pháp luật.
Reply With Quote
  #63778  
Old 11-12-2018, 20:18
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 621
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Bọn nó đang khiêu khích Duy Mạnh

Gửi từ Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #63779  
Old 11-12-2018, 20:18
Redhorse78's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 88
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Lốp thấp quá, ko bẻ cổ chân cho bóng lốc lên
Reply With Quote
  #63780  
Old 11-12-2018, 20:18
Vitamin AA's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2014
Posts: 1,990
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Cắt cổ nó luôn ht nào

Sent from @NAQ using vozFApp
__________________
Có những thứ vô giá hôm nay ngày mai có thể như rác rưởi.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 10:23.