Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6191  
Old 31-12-2011, 21:44
buiquanghung's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 2,777
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Such a bad day
Reply With Quote
  #6192  
Old 31-12-2011, 22:28
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
Not for me! let me guess, MU lost the match?


Quote:
Originally Posted by mieomeo View Post
Who the f**k gave you that f**king order? I told you C50 f**king idiots to shut muong14 f**king down and arrest all of those f**kers, not voz!

(all high class General talk like that, aren't they )
Yes, yes they are! (actually they do)
Reply With Quote
  #6193  
Old 31-12-2011, 22:51
mieomeo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 4,058
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
^
Not for me! let me guess, MU lost the match?




Yes, yes they are! (actually they do)
Thanks, mate! I think the word "talking" was in my head so I wrote "aren't they" .
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Automated Home: Alexa + Google Assistant + SmartThings + Philips Hue [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6194  
Old 31-12-2011, 23:05
buiquanghung's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 2,777
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
^
Not for me! let me guess, MU lost the match?



My day was bad enough before the match started
Today's my ex-GF birthday, and I couldn't do anything for her :(
Reply With Quote
  #6195  
Old 31-12-2011, 23:30
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 339
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by buiquanghung View Post
My day was bad enough before the match started
Today's my ex-GF birthday, and I couldn't do anything for her :(
What would you do ?
LEGO ?
Reply With Quote
  #6196  
Old 31-12-2011, 23:38
buiquanghung's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 2,777
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zminh7 v1 View Post
What would you do ?
LEGO ?
I cant even touch her, she's my ex dude )
Reply With Quote
  #6197  
Old 01-01-2012, 00:02
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

just sms her! but what you want to do for your ex? I mean, she's your ex... not your gf at present.
Reply With Quote
  #6198  
Old 01-01-2012, 00:15
buiquanghung's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 2,777
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I just dunno what should I do if I have chance. Maybe, wish she could find someone more suitable than me. I'm not having any GF at this time, she's something missing in my heart
Reply With Quote
  #6199  
Old 01-01-2012, 01:33
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimaichubby View Post
The first day of the year makes me remember the memory I had with my ex. If only that time could come back!
I used to think like u then I took an arrow in the knee
J/K: what would u do if u can go back? to correct something? or make your own heart die again?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6200  
Old 01-01-2012, 10:36
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
die again sounds quite good for me! :-?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:20.