Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6171  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:20
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 242
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đm hnay ae chửi tốt lắm. Hẹn buổi sau vào chửi tiếp
Reply With Quote
  #6172  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:20
laplace's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 5,574
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Vtv nâng băng thông vtv online lên 30 triệu user đê. Đm mài, toàn pha ghi bàn thì mất link

Sent from Bed using vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #6173  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:20
LeuBao100's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2014
Posts: 3,011
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Aura voz quá kinh khủng , aura muôn năm

Gửi từ iPhone X 256Gb lock edition bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #6174  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:20
tintinkaka's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 373
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

dm phê quáaaaaa
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Blue is not a colour[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6175  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:20
chaunguyenkhoa's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2013
Posts: 608
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

quả pen cuối thật vcl ,giống quả pen nó ghi vào hiệp 1
Reply With Quote
  #6176  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:21
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2013
Posts: 490
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Cảm xúc quá mấy man

Sent from Cục gạch using vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #6177  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:21
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2018
Posts: 150
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đây không phải là mơ phải không

Gửi bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #6178  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:21
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

giờ chắc đéo ai quan tâm thằng trọng tài nữa nhỉ
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6179  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:21
Bede_mienque's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2016
Posts: 1,513
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Thằng nào đòi bus cu đi đi kìa
Reply With Quote
  #6180  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:21
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2013
Posts: 4,746
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

HÔ NÀO ANH EM
CHÂN MỆNH THIÊN TỬ
VÔ ĐỊCH THIÊN HẠ
__________________
(REVIEW) Android TV box Tanix TX3 mini - Mãi mãi một huyền thoại => https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7656413
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 12:05.