Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61691  
Old 06-12-2018, 20:11
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 621
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Hoàng bò ngu vcc

Gửi từ Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #61692  
Old 06-12-2018, 20:11
Kagome Higurashi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 189
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Mẹ,hoàng bò sút ncc

Gửi từ Samsung SM-A520F bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #61693  
Old 06-12-2018, 20:11
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

hoàng cút mẹ đi

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #61694  
Old 06-12-2018, 20:11
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2013
Posts: 4,746
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Thôi em xin anh Hoàng

Gửi từ Motorola XT1092 bằng vozFApp
__________________
(REVIEW) Android TV box Tanix TX3 mini - Mãi mãi một huyền thoại => https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7656413
Reply With Quote
  #61695  
Old 06-12-2018, 20:11
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 871
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Ml Trọng Hoàng bớt sút dùm cái, mẹ mày
Reply With Quote
  #61696  
Old 06-12-2018, 20:11
ckiet20's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 3,331
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Hoàng bò vẫn ngu như ngày nào

Sent from my iPhone 6s using vozForums
__________________
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]"One day you'll leave this world behind
So live a life you will remember"
" I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse"
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #61697  
Old 06-12-2018, 20:11
tungxu_return_ver2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 3,201
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đm thằng hải.dm thằng bò

Gửi từ iPhone XES bằng vozFApp
__________________
Ryzen5 2600 |Deepcool Gammax 400 |B450 Tomahawk |Corsair Vegeance 2x8 DDR4 3000 |Shapphire RX 570 4gb Nitro+|Plextor M7V 128 |WD Blue 1TB |Seasonic m12ii 520
Reply With Quote
  #61698  
Old 06-12-2018, 20:11
Sn34ky's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 2,548
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Dm a Hoàng và Hải rào
Reply With Quote
  #61699  
Old 06-12-2018, 20:11
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 533
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

địt mẹ Hoàng bò
Reply With Quote
  #61700  
Old 06-12-2018, 20:11
.Han Lap.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2018
Posts: 1,622
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đm hoàng bò suốt ngày zd ngu như trư
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:46.