Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6161  
Old 12-03-2020, 05:10
darkx's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 3,811
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Đóng hòm, éo thể tin được lol

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using vozFApp
__________________
[B]My PC[/B]:[B][COLOR="Red"]i5-3340[/COLOR]/[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]MSI B75A-G43[/COLOR]/[COLOR="Lime"]1060 3gb[/COLOR]/[COLOR="Cyan"]2x4G 1333[/COLOR]/[COLOR="Wheat"]SG 2TB[/COLOR]/[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Zalman LX-600[/COLOR]/[COLOR="Sienna"]LG 27MP57HQ[/COLOR]/[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Deepcool Tesseract Pure White.[/COLOR][/B]
http://steamcommunity.com/id/doanchibinh/
IGN: Don't cry
Reply With Quote
  #6162  
Old 12-03-2020, 05:10
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

rồi xong đi ngủ
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6163  
Old 12-03-2020, 05:10
G.T.Onizuka's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 1,009
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Toang hẳn, éo mẹ sút 2 vào 2 sao đỡ.
Reply With Quote
  #6164  
Old 12-03-2020, 05:10
virility's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 1,117
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

xong phim, tạm biệt Klopp
giờ thì Simone ăn mừng đc r
Reply With Quote
  #6165  
Old 12-03-2020, 05:10
bachvuong01's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 1,526
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Tạm biệt gấu misa nhé
__________________
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"][I][B]Hoa có ý hoa rơi vào nước
Nước vô tình nước đẩy hoa đi
Hoa rơi vì ai :pudency: [/B][/I]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6166  
Old 12-03-2020, 05:11
dhn2111's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 12,320
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

2-2 ăn lồ n
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][CENTER]I love Jang Nara - Đờ mờ thằng bú WHEY
ALL ABOUT Jang Nara https://o.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=6716245
[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6167  
Old 12-03-2020, 05:11
c0nhEodAt's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 400
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Toang
__________________
Xúc miệng nước trắng, nhổ ra nước chè => hãy dùng Colgate .....
Reply With Quote
  #6168  
Old 12-03-2020, 05:11
Ma Sieu..'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2016
Posts: 7,038
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Vào rồi, vaooôkkkk
__________________
[quote][COLOR=Green][B][I]Masieu.net[/I][/B][/COLOR][/quote]
Reply With Quote
  #6169  
Old 12-03-2020, 05:11
nguyenhaiduong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 4,311
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Xong cô lốp 99212
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][color=#ff0000]#[/color][color=#ff4000]D[/color][color=#ff7f00]U[/color][color=#ffbf00]O[/color][color=#ffff00]N[/color][color=#00ff00]G[/color][color=#00ff80]Y[/color][color=#00ffff]O[/color][color=#0080ff]L[/color][color=#0000ff]O[/color][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Specialist at consuming Oxygen and producing Carbon Dioxide.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6170  
Old 12-03-2020, 05:11
tammuoimot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2013
Posts: 5,898
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Thôi rồi pon đần, mai mu lại nhảy múa
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:54.