![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6131
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^
I might say congratulation to both of you but in my head I'm jealous as f*ck! lol |
|
#6132
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] :sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure: |
| crazy_jeffrey85 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by crazy_jeffrey85 |
|
#6133
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
, have the feeling that, I will never falling in love again. Dont think I can break my heart the second time.
|
|
#6134
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] :sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure: |
| crazy_jeffrey85 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by crazy_jeffrey85 |
|
#6135
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Even If I am a Gay. Will never falling in love with a Gay Bro
|
|
#6136
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Even If I was gay! man!
|
|
#6137
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
My grammar is not good, But I think after Even If we still can use the V(infinitive)
Example in Voanews: - Even if I become a millionaire, I will still work as a librarian. There are several examples. You can google it. |
|
#6138
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] :sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure: |
| crazy_jeffrey85 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by crazy_jeffrey85 |
|
#6139
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
adjust yourself!
|
|
#6140
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
.U say: "Even If I was a Gay", that means right now, you are not a GAY (yet)
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Automated Home: Alexa + Google Assistant + SmartThings + Philips Hue [/COLOR] |
![]() |
|
|