Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #60591  
Old 05-12-2018, 19:28
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,862
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepmeo View Post
Thái đá thế này vào Vịt dễ ăn lol lắm
Anh lại khéo lo, lần nào gặp chả sml
Reply With Quote
  #60592  
Old 05-12-2018, 19:28
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

vãi lol 1-1

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #60593  
Old 05-12-2018, 19:28
Ma Sieu..'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2016
Posts: 7,038
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Vl 1-1
__________________
[quote][COLOR=Green][B][I]Masieu.net[/I][/B][/COLOR][/quote]
Reply With Quote
  #60594  
Old 05-12-2018, 19:28
Kagome Higurashi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 189
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đù moá, đẹp vậy bây

Gửi từ Samsung SM-A520F bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #60595  
Old 05-12-2018, 19:28
kira_shinigami's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2014
Posts: 743
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Vào

Gửi từ quốc thoại bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #60596  
Old 05-12-2018, 19:28
ceoVHH's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 7,473
Re: Page 6060 - Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by channgan View Post
Đm t vẫn cứ sợ thái dúi đá chung kết sao sao á

Được gửi từ iPhone 6s - vozForums
Đá chung kết với Phi hả?

Reply With Quote
  #60597  
Old 05-12-2018, 19:28
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2013
Posts: 4,746
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đẹp vliz

Gửi từ Motorola XT1092 bằng vozFApp
__________________
(REVIEW) Android TV box Tanix TX3 mini - Mãi mãi một huyền thoại => https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7656413
Reply With Quote
  #60598  
Old 05-12-2018, 19:28
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 871
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Thái thủ cũng ngu bỏ mẹ.
Reply With Quote
  #60599  
Old 05-12-2018, 19:28
lollipop8x's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 1,892
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Sút quả vl

Gửi từ Samsung SM-N950F bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #60600  
Old 05-12-2018, 19:28
bi_ban_vi_thym_lylys's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,994
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Dkm hay vcl
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:14.