Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6011  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:14
Han Lap Den's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2017
Posts: 921
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

đm lũ 23 ngu như chó này
Reply With Quote
  #6012  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:14
Mac Lethal's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2018
Posts: 162
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

1 qua nua thoi

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
__________________
[I][U][B][CENTER][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]KHÔNG CÓ CHUYỆN TÔI BỐC PHÉT TRONG VOZ[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/U][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6013  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:14
Pitt's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2014
Posts: 372
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

ngon
đá như cc
__________________
[CENTER] https://i.imgur.com/PSuiCe4.jpg [COLOR="DimGray"]✔[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6014  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:14
Deathwing_19xx's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2014
Posts: 8,267
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][B]ED OUT[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6015  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:15
Pantsuuuu's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2014
Posts: 91
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đá vậy về nước cho khỏe mấy a ơi.
Reply With Quote
  #6016  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:15
Sungha_Jung's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 328
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

__________________
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ★
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★
☆
Reply With Quote
  #6017  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:15
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

dm nó
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6018  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:15
sunshine02's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2015
Posts: 53
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Ăn hại về nước cả lũ
Reply With Quote
  #6019  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:15
The Real Oliver Queen's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2014
Posts: 92


Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using vozForums
Reply With Quote
  #6020  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:15
kira_shinigami's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2014
Posts: 743
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Trái cuối
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 08:00.