Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51  
Old 27-04-2014, 23:53
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 554
Re: Bán mấy thanh Gskils ripraw X

ssd loại j thế bác, đổi xuống intel 530 120G ko?
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 28-04-2014, 07:57
†h€†ru†h's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 9,106
Re: Bán mấy thanh Gskils ripraw X

http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3766520
__________________
[SIZE=1][B]► Play [COLOR=Red]i[/COLOR]t™
[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 28-04-2014, 13:08
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 64
Re: Bán mấy thanh Gskils ripraw X

phụ bác, đá hộ e cái link
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...0#post67775450
__________________
[QUOTE][CENTER][COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"] GA-H87TN | 4570S | Hynix DDR3L 1600 (2x4) | WD 1T 2.5"| Crucial mSata 120G | Dell Adapter 240W | ITX -H45 Case | SOLO 5C | U2414H [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][I][B]0989785780[/B][/I][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 29-04-2014, 10:49
pqi pqi is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2014
Posts: 39
Re: Bán mấy thanh Gskils ripraw X

lên top này
__________________
USB kingston 4/8g = 85/90k, 16g/32gb kingston 3.0 = 230/400k Thẻ nhớ Sandisk 8gb= 60k,16gb cl 10 = 140k
IBM X200 p8600/2g/160g =3.1t
SSD sandisk 128gb = 1830 bh 3 năm
0977549149 www.insaodia.com
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 29-04-2014, 21:55
Blue Sapphire's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2012
Posts: 89
Re: Bán mấy thanh Gskils ripraw X

uppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][B]Blue Sapphire A.K.A TanDungNguyen[/B][/COLOR]
Led trang trí case
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=67566697#post67566697[/QUOTE]

Bao da Handmade chuyên dùng cho Blackberry
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3814945[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 12:45.