Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51  
Old 25-08-2013, 14:45
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 26-08-2013, 18:22
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

................................................................................ ....
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 27-08-2013, 11:59
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 29-08-2013, 08:57
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

ssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 31-08-2013, 09:34
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 04-09-2013, 11:56
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 07-09-2013, 16:30
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 08-09-2013, 10:35
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 09-09-2013, 10:39
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 10-09-2013, 08:20
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:33.