Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5961  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:12
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

đm đéo dám coi đéo biết chửi thằng nào luôn
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5962  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:13
4evertin's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 194
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Ngu hơn lol
__________________
[B]Thật thà thẳng thắng khô khan khờ khạo[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5963  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:13
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 2,768
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Cố lên dũng em, chặn 1 quả nữa cho chết cmn bọn Iraq đi
Reply With Quote
  #5964  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:13
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 179
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

đm bắt như lol
Reply With Quote
  #5965  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:13
Sakila1104.clone1's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 4,600
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đm Oppa

Sent from my Iphone using vozForums
__________________
[COLOR="Pink"][B][CENTER]Đang trên đường trở lại là Bét ad SR f253,fan 30 năm đội tuyển đức
LOL: Röla Täkizawa [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5966  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:13
anhyeuviolett's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2017
Posts: 2,225
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đm Dũng
__________________
---[I]Lỡ sinh ra là để yêu nhau, chẳng rời xa đâu ...[/I]---
------
[B][COLOR="Red"]Plextor [/COLOR]128GB x [COLOR="Red"]WD[/COLOR] 2TB x [COLOR="blue"]WD [/COLOR]500GB | [COLOR="Red"]MSI B350 Mortar[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Red"]Ryzen 5 1600 @3.7Ghz[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Red"]KingMax Zeus 2x 8GB 2400[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Black"]Corsair 500VS[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5967  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:13
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2013
Posts: 182
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đá đấm chán vl
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"]SCIENCE LEADS THE WAY, ALWAYS![/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5968  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:13
tailove's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 1,880
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đm ..... tiếc vl
__________________
▬▬▬▬ HUYỀN ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THOẠI  ▬▬▬▬▬
Mod đừng ban nữa, còn mỗi nick này :cry:
Reply With Quote
  #5969  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:13
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

3-2 ]
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #5970  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:13
Thanos Man's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2017
Posts: 3,220
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

DM DŨNG ĐÁ NGU VC
__________________
[B] [B]Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe![/B][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:48.