Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #59601  
Old 02-12-2018, 20:03
nguoilamvu0n's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2014
Posts: 3,771
Re: Page 5960 - Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đá ngu như Lu con ku.

Được gửi từ iPhone SE - vozForums
__________________
Đặt hộ tikinow cho ae:
[QUOTE][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7623436[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #59602  
Old 02-12-2018, 20:04
ckiet20's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 3,331
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Chinh ơi là Chinh,ngu quá em ơi

Sent from my iPhone 6s using vozForums
__________________
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]"One day you'll leave this world behind
So live a life you will remember"
" I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse"
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #59603  
Old 02-12-2018, 20:04
wuwu_999's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2012
Posts: 828
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Chinh bò
Reply With Quote
  #59604  
Old 02-12-2018, 20:04
United Till I Die's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 1,419
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Cái đm thằng Chinh ngu vl đmmmm

Sent from SM-G935F using vozFApp
__________________
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="2"][B][I]"One day you'll leave this world behind
So live a life you will remember"[/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #59605  
Old 02-12-2018, 20:04
dracula3020's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 2,916
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Móa sao k dẫn thêm 1 đoạn chinh

Gửi từ Samsung SM-G955FD bằng vozFApp
__________________
*8700,B360gaming, 32GB DDR4, GTX980ti, 512evo860, Cosair GX750W vs Dell 5468
*Samsung S8+ tịt nguồn
*Canon 5D mark3, 24-70 2.8L mark2, 70-200 2.8 IS mark2, sigma 85 1.4Art
Reply With Quote
  #59606  
Old 02-12-2018, 20:04
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 447
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đm đức chinh đá ncc 
Reply With Quote
  #59607  
Old 02-12-2018, 20:04
bookmarks's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2013
Posts: 4,656
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Gỗ quý, đn cứ giữ lại mà dùng

Gửi từ RIM Classic bằng vozFApp
__________________
"I need you. I want you. I love you. But, I can't touch you! I say hello...you say goodbye"
Reply With Quote
  #59608  
Old 02-12-2018, 20:04
Sn34ky's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 2,548
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Biết gỗ thì đóng mẹ đi còn bày đặt sửa
Reply With Quote
  #59609  
Old 02-12-2018, 20:04
NanNhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 1,746
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Chinh sút ngu vl, BLV VTC 3 bình luận như chửi luôn

Sent from Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 using vozFApp
__________________
HAGL vô đối
Reply With Quote
  #59610  
Old 02-12-2018, 20:04
quaithu11's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,839
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đm thằng gỗ Đức Chinh, mất cả quả chuyền của thằng Quang Hải
__________________
[QUOTE]You have been banned for the following reason:
chính trị
Date the ban will be lifted: 01-07-2015, 06:00[/QUOTE]
Tù chính trị ver Vozforums
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:33.