Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5941  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:12
vozForums_1992's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 126
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

đm e Dũng ơi
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]TRỜI MƯA CHÓ CHẠY VÀO NHÀ
MẤY THẰNG XÂY DỰNG LAO RA CÔNG TRƯỜNG[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5942  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:12
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

đmm dũng ngu
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5943  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:12
Member
Join Date: 12-2017
Posts: 82
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Dcm bắt như cc
Reply With Quote
  #5944  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:12
Thanos Man's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2017
Posts: 3,220
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

DM DŨNG BẮT NGU VC
__________________
[B] [B]Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe![/B][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5945  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:12
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

2-2
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #5946  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:12
tintinkaka's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 373
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

dm tiến dũng dm tien dung
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Blue is not a colour[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #5947  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:12
hiprapxx's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2015
Posts: 465
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đau tim vlll
__________________
[QUOTE=Chau ngoan bac Washington;135464001]Cảm ơn U23 đã giải cứu nick này khỏi cõi KIA, cảm ơn quản ngục Trác Đông Lai đã rủ lòng từ bi[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=thanhvova;135465197]Nick này do tôi ban và mod Trác đã làm trái quy định diễn đàn khi tự ý thả nick mà chưa có sự đồng ý của mod xử lí. Tôi sẽ thu hồi lại (những) nick này.[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #5948  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:12
CSNV's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 01-2015
Posts: 47
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by suachuadau View Post
sao các ông chửi tiến dũng thế
vozer chửi thì mới thành công hiểu không
Reply With Quote
  #5949  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:12
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2018
Posts: 150
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Tien dung ngu

Gửi bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #5950  
Old 20-01-2018, 21:12
jupiteryyy's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 1,294
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Dsm Dũng

Gửi từ DLMM bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 08:00.