![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5881
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
nah,if you knew Japanese,then i would be more eager to meet younevertheless,i'm still incredibly excited looking forward to the day we meet
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5882
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
hi there, i'm new
__________________
black bird flies into the light of the dark black night |
|
#5883
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Anw, sorry for turning the story to another direction. I miss those FF games so much as you reminded them. I've played FF 6 to 9 but just completed only FF 7. To me that FF7 is the best. Never mind the graphic, the plot is so meaningful, tragic and haunted; the battle system is so simple and yes, I loved to put the Materias on and off my character's weapons; and finally the music.... whenever I listen to the soundtracks, it's like Im back to the good old days.... Oh, good old days..... |
|
#5884
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^
you should try FF IV, among the FF series,FF IV is the game with the most fantasy faction
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5885
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Not that I don't want to try but it really costs me time and I cannot do anything else. 2 months ago I was playing FFVI on my GBA emulator but then I had to quit 'cus the level up work did killed my time! :(
|
|
#5886
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
use some cheats
no code,no gain
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5887
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
haha, I like that idea but Im not that kinda gamer!
|
|
#5888
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
don't be so stubborn,a hard-core gamer only exist in fps and real time tactics game not in turn based rpgthe way you enjoy the game is much more important,just use an x2 exp or x4 exp to make the game easier
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5889
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
x2 and x4 exp, really? What sorcery is that? Teach me master! @_@
|
|
#5890
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I used to complete FF VIII at level 20:">Square Enix offers us some bonus items to max out characters'status. All you need to do is to find those items. In FF VII, FF VIII, FF X, almost all of my main character's status like strength, defend, vitality, magic defend,...(except luck) all max out at 255![]() for your information, the level of monsters depend on characters' level, so level up doesn't make thing easier
|
| dqsang90_shadow |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dqsang90_shadow |
![]() |
|
|