Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5521  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:56
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

đm còn mấy phút cuối đau tim nè
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5522  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:56
[USA-Cargo]'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 7,694
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Á đù mà, việt vị đúng lúc
__________________
......
Reply With Quote
  #5523  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:56
shenyun's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2016
Posts: 1,139
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Chân mệnh thiên tử

Sent from Xiaomi Redmi 4 using vozFApp
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]Sơn trùng thủy phục nghi vô lộ
Liễu ám hoa minh hựu nhất thôn[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5524  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:56
pororoBC's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 01-2014
Posts: 81
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

1000 pages cổ vũ Vịt nào..............
Reply With Quote
  #5525  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:56
coikutebmt's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 649
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

cố lên các em 7 phút nữa thôi
__________________
Nắng có gay gắt, thì mưa mới nồng nàn.
Reply With Quote
  #5526  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:56
Animoji's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2017
Posts: 159
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Việt vị.

Sent from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 using vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #5527  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:56
Vua Ch0''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2017
Posts: 2,346
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

3-3 roi ae oi vn da nhu lozzz
__________________
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][/COLOR]Vua Của Mọi Loài Chó
Ký Tên
√uム cん0[COLOR="SandyBrown"][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #5528  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:56
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2013
Posts: 98
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

đm tài chính, yêu anh tài biên
Reply With Quote
  #5529  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:56
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #5530  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:56
wuwu_999's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2012
Posts: 828
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Hóng bú c*
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:23.