Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5491  
Old 04-11-2011, 03:03
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcha View Post
Can anyone translate this to Vietnamese for me, plz? This is my statistics homework and i cant understand what it is
1. What was the stock’s price on the highest 15 percent of days?
2. Discuss why the finite-population correction factor should be used?
3. Develop a 90% confidence interval for the population mean.
4. The monthly sales of mufflers in the Richmond, Virginia, area follow the normal distribution with a mean of 1200 and a standard deviation of 225. The manufacturer would like to establish inventory levels such that there is only a 5 percent chance of running out of stock. Where should the manufacturer set the inventory levels?
lemme try
1-Giá cổ phiếu vào lúc nó tăng cao nhất đến khoảng 15% của 1 ngày là gì

2-Thảo luận lý do tại sao cần phải áp dụng các yếu tố giới hạn dân số ?

3-Xây dựng một biện pháp giới hạn dân số có độ tin cậy 90%

4-Doanh thu bán khăn choàng cổ ở khu vực Richmond, Virginia, theo phân phối chuẩn với trung bình là 1200 và độ lệch chuẩn là 225. Nhà sản xuất sẽ xác định các mức tồn kho như vậy để chỉ có 5% rủi ro của việc cháy hàng. Trường hợp này nhà sản xuất nên thiết lập mức hàng lưu trữ như thế nào



Hope This Helps You
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5492  
Old 04-11-2011, 21:01
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 457
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

thanks a lot, dudes!
its pity that i figure it out just before your post. but still, i cant understand the 1st question and start to think my damn teacher trick me.
the 1st question is from a statistical task.
but again, thanks very much.
p.s: hope s.o can understand what the first question talks about, what it requests..
Reply With Quote
  #5493  
Old 04-11-2011, 22:38
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ giá cổ phiếu từng ngày trong vòng 15% cao nhất tổng số ngày

Im not so sure, maybe what he is asking you is first you should take the 15% of days ( like 15 in 100 days) with the highest stock prices, then list them in a table?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5494  
Old 05-11-2011, 00:01
VietDung2910's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 575
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo De Kenji View Post
Hi, i have a exercise and i can't translate 2 nouns into Vietnamese with the true meaning. Pls help me, thanks
1. Hierarchical Networks
2. Packet Switched Telephone Network
1. Mạng phân cấp.
2. Mạng điện thoại sử dụng chuyển mạch gói.
__________________
My English is bad,so, I would appreciate it if someone could let me know my mistake.
Reply With Quote
  #5495  
Old 05-11-2011, 17:59
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 30
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Các bác ơi cho em hỏi là
"Game cấu hình thấp" dịch sang T.A ntn vậy ạ.
Em search google sợ k chuẩn
Em cảm ơn trước ạ
Reply With Quote
  #5496  
Old 05-11-2011, 20:45
kiyeusu's Avatar
nsnǝʎıʞ
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 16,735
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNguyenHoangThan View Post
Các bác ơi cho em hỏi là
"Game cấu hình thấp" dịch sang T.A ntn vậy ạ.
Em search google sợ k chuẩn
Em cảm ơn trước ạ
low system requirements game
or games with low system requirements
__________________
[COLOR="Teal"][B]PUT A CONDOM ON YOUR HEART AND FUCK THE FEELINGS[/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5497  
Old 06-11-2011, 11:14
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 30
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyeusu View Post


low system requirements game
or games with low system requirements
Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #5498  
Old 06-11-2011, 19:57
mynewclone's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 531
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by uyvu View Post
I crashed my RC helicopter down to river near our flying ground...
So sad...but my wife look so happy about that.
1000$ is gone...
Miss it every night.
Practice makes perfect. So you buy another chopper and try again
__________________
[B][CENTER]Sex is not the answer

Sex is the question
"Yes" is the answer[/CENTER][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5499  
Old 06-11-2011, 20:05
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynewclone View Post
Practice makes perfect. So you buy another chopper and try again
and crash again
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5500  
Old 06-11-2011, 20:08
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I've got an pure friend. Maybe she's the pourest person in the world. She's kind,very kind. She's not so pretty, she's short, she doesn't have the popular beauty that everyone like but in my opinion I find in her smt very cute. She's so smart. She's the one who probaly the smartest girl in my high-school class. But she doesn't show off like some smart girls I meet later. She's never tried to show her smart. She's so smart that I can't even talk with her. But somehow I had a little crush on her. I asked her out once when we were at 12th grade in the noel event even I had not talked to her so much be4. And she refused, of course.

We went to university in two diffrent ones. She went to the HUST and I went to NEU. Then she studied abroad in France .So we haven't met for about 7 years.

I didn't really remember why we met again. But It happened about last year. That time I had a lot of problems with my 7-year girlfriend so I asked her out to have some drink, just to have a friend to talk to. We talked and "hell yeah" we had a lot of thoughts in common ( yeah, I used to suit with someone who studied abroad ). She's still like the old days, still smart, I told her my troubles. And she revealed them in a very simple way, that I can easily understand. So I talked to her a lot, ask her out everytimes I could, texting her everytimes I had anything coufused. And she always did like above, revealed problems in the simplest way. And sometimes I could help her in some of her little confused problems too.

That time I was in a quaterlife- crisis, I was so lonely, discouraged I just wanted to have someone to talked, to hug them and have someone hugging me and somehow I found myself missing her, wanted to talked to her everytimes. One day I asked her out and in the way back home, I stopped the motor-bike in a deserted street and told her: "Do u know that I want?
I just want some peaceful moment like this"

Then I said " Can I hug you ?"
She said in a confusing way: "Eh, I don't know"
I said: " Just like a friend. I really want to hug someone. I saw "Friends" so many times and I really love how they, friends treat each others."
She said: " I don't know. I can understand u. But If I do this, I still feel sorry with your girl friend"
Then I said" You don't have to feel anything. I also don't feel anything too, I just want to do what I want"
And I hugged her. Right at that moment, I knew that this hug doesn't feel like just a friend way.

After that day, she avoided me. I tried to meet her and said I already liked her. She still so confused. She ask me again and again " Do u think u really like me?" And i said " I don't think anything I thinked a lot and now I just want to do what my heart are telling me that I wanna be with you". She don't said smt spectacularly but she let me hug her. I remembered " when I hold her hands walking in a moutain road of Do Son beach. It's really peaceful. And I remembered she said "U must do very good things in the previous incarnationu, sothat I like you now"

But after I had her saying that she likes me and she hug me tight suddenly I feel scared. I don't want to meet her so much like before. I really don't know why. And I started avoiding her. Didn't answer her sms. After few times, I did this, she also stop sms.

After few months, I tried to go on with my life, discover what I really want. I saw this from her facebook status wall yesterday: ‎

"1st time: funny proposal with the witness of un ugly dog
2nd time: secret proposal revealed by future mother in law
3rd time: shocking and romantic proposal with roses and wine
Yes, I agree. I love you, my love...♥"



Suddenly, I feel very happy. I feel so happy for her. And I suddenly realize that she's incredible. And I really want to have her as friend, to share things, problems with her. But I just couldn't like her. I feel so happy for her, to my wonderful friend girl. She's the best girl and she deserves the best things.







\\\\Just something I feel I have to write down and share with someone, and by my low level of English in spite of Vietnamese. LOL. Thx u for reading it. Correcting my grammar and vocabulacy mistakes is really helpful. Apreciate it!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:24.