Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #541  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:37
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra102
never judge a book by its cover huh ? so remove the cover, judge the inside
imaginative
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #542  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:37
aladanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,108
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthn
he want to paly a game with u.
be carefully! sir
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #543  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:37
libra102's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 1,400
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

try to use English or kut ur pird, choose 1
Reply With Quote
  #544  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:38
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthn
I think ... uhm ... her'll kut u pird
oh my god!!! kon co' tội tình chi??? amen
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #545  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:38
gthn's Avatar
Principal
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 14,015
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladanh
be carefully! sir

sry!
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]HLbank[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #546  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:39
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
po' tay??? tui hoi~ pạn ông là ai mà wen tui??? tui có wen hok???
chứ ông có cái z mà tui muốn đâu mà hỏi thế này "what do you want with me"
How old are you, baby?
Reply With Quote
  #547  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:40
aladanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,108
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
How old are you, baby?
75 .......
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #548  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:41
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
How old are you, baby?

Guess and win a of her
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #549  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:41
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthn
he want to paly a game with u.
mod đây ư??? man đông wá... mất cân bằng dân số but Do you think you scare me? no no...
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #550  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:43
aladanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,108
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
mod đây ư??? man đông wá... mất cân bằng dân số but Do you think you scare me? no no...
don't scare... we coutinue ! a long night ......
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:20.