Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5401  
Old 17-10-2011, 23:01
sadness1108's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 74
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

who break your heart ? tell me
i'll tell my bro : ))
__________________
Empty inside

http://db.tt/9oORweyg <-- Ổ cứng trên mây
Reply With Quote
  #5402  
Old 17-10-2011, 23:12
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadness1108 View Post
who break your heart ? tell me
i'll tell my bro : ))
just to be certain,you're not.....gay,aren't

a gay-bastard post my phone number on those gay-websites,
and there're lots of gays harassing me these days

http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=39957955
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5403  
Old 17-10-2011, 23:22
sadness1108's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 74
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

i didn't asked your info right :-j just relax okay
and u shouldn't care about it anymore
find something to do like go out with your "bear", for example )
__________________
Empty inside

http://db.tt/9oORweyg <-- Ổ cứng trên mây
Reply With Quote
  #5404  
Old 17-10-2011, 23:23
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

umm no offence but wasn't this thread supposed to be a studying thread? why don't you guys just talk about those already discussed things out there in your own threads and in Viet?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5405  
Old 17-10-2011, 23:26
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadness1108 View Post
i didn't asked your info right :-j just relax okay
and u shouldn't care about it anymore
find something to do like go out with your "bear", for example )
i got no "bear"
maybe i'd go out with my "beer" instead
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
umm no offence but wasn't this thread supposed to be a studying thread? why don't you guys just talk about those already discussed things out there in your own threads and in Viet?
ah,c'mon,don't be serious,you couldn't study,study and study without practicing,right
and you-know-what,1 hour chit-chat somehow helps you improve your skills faster than 1 hour studying
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5406  
Old 17-10-2011, 23:31
death_lover's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 434
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I've just heard that hot boy noi loan is somehow very meaningful unlike the previous )) you should go see it =))
btw I just dont know why the homosexual guys are so eager for se* @@

My problems are that I'M so addddddddddddddddicted to internet , i just go on and on and on surfing the webs , read news , forums , facebook ect
My study has surely gone down a bit though I am studying at a good school
I dont know why I lost my appetite in studying , I planed well , and then I told myself that yeah I got a lot of time so put them off haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I am having a mid-term exam on THurs about chemistry and physics ( I'm stupid at both @@) and now I'm on the internet

It's been two years already , 10th , and 3 months of 11th


Anybody give me advice how can I refrain myself from this poisonous and addictive stufffffff
ahhhh
However , must do maths now as I've got such low marks recently T_T , must get the bonus or everybody would kill me


Give me advice , hic
Reply With Quote
  #5407  
Old 17-10-2011, 23:36
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ um so you've already pointed out what your problem is, just try to avoid the internet or better yet the computer for a while, that's what i do when i have mid-terms or finals, otherwise i do my assignments the night before due dates :">. Oh and go to library to study if your school has one

Of course Im not encouraging you to do the same thing since you're only in high school (right?), just try your best and enjoy your time
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5408  
Old 17-10-2011, 23:46
Aries24's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 2,488
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by death_lover View Post
I've just heard that hot boy noi loan is somehow very meaningful unlike the previous )) you should go see it =))
btw I just dont know why the homosexual guys are so eager for se* @@

My problems are that I'M so addddddddddddddddicted to internet , i just go on and on and on surfing the webs , read news , forums , facebook ect
My study has surely gone down a bit though I am studying at a good school
I dont know why I lost my appetite in studying , I planed well , and then I told myself that yeah I got a lot of time so put them off haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I am having a mid-term exam on THurs about chemistry and physics ( I'm stupid at both @@) and now I'm on the internet

It's been two years already , 10th , and 3 months of 11th


Anybody give me advice how can I refrain myself from this poisonous and addictive stufffffff
ahhhh
However , must do maths now as I've got such low marks recently T_T , must get the bonus or everybody would kill me


Give me advice , hic
maybe you should try switching off your modem of even unplug it
__________________
Chán chả buồn kí nữa B-)
Reply With Quote
  #5409  
Old 17-10-2011, 23:48
death_lover's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 434
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

actually I've already known my probs but get away from internet ( and maybe my phone -gprs )) ) maybe the most severe punishment =)) . However , i can keep my study under control , but not as glorious as the junior high school years =(( . I just want to have full concentration on study , but maybe that's the biggest probs of mine . my study is quite free and that may let me fly away LOL ,
there were many times that I told mself to do this , do that , .... and all the plans fall through =))
btw thanks for your advice ^^
try
try
try baby :(
Reply With Quote
  #5410  
Old 17-10-2011, 23:50
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by death_lover View Post
My study has surely gone down a bit though I am studying at a good school
I dont know why I lost my appetite in studying , I planed well , and then I told myself that yeah I got a lot of time so put them off haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I am having a mid-term exam on THurs about chemistry and physics ( I'm stupid at both @@) and now I'm on the internet

It's been two years already , 10th , and 3 months of 11th


Anybody give me advice how can I refrain myself from this poisonous and addictive stufffffff
ahhhh
However , must do maths now as I've got such low marks recently T_T , must get the bonus or everybody would kill me


Give me advice , hic
back on 1st semester of my 12th grade,i got myself

0,1 for math
1,4 for physics
2,0 for chemistry


and now it begins to take effect on me,couldn't do anything,picking the wrong choice for studying
if i would realize how important those things would be


don't become another me,lil' bro
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:09.