Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5391  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:53
Lee Qri's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 5,378
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Ôi vl 3-2
__________________
[QUOTE][CENTER][COLOR="Red"]No Ỉa chảy No Life[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Shy Shy Shy[/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #5392  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:53
Kill.In.Action.Zov's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2014
Posts: 413
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
__________________
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y
Reply With Quote
  #5393  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:53
ktbvd's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2015
Posts: 5,237
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

3-2 cho VN
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Blue"]Đa Nhân Cách
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Blue"]Hãy thể hiện sự văn minh đơn giản nhất bằng cách comment mang tính xây dựng[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #5394  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:53
Iceberg190's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 221
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Trời đụ tao bắn tinh luôn rồi
Reply With Quote
  #5395  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:53
jupiteryyy's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 1,294
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Chinh đm Chinh

Gửi từ DLMM bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #5396  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:53
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 1,878
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Vaooooooooooooooo

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5 using vozFApp
__________________
Nhận thiết kế ,thi công nội thất(nhà riêng,showroom...) điện nhẹ(camera, tổng đài, mạng Lan..)
Reply With Quote
  #5397  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:53
Richycom's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2017
Posts: 215
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

vaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Reply With Quote
  #5398  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:53
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

vl vào à
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5399  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:53
conbo2chan's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2014
Posts: 904
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Hahhahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]đời là bể khổ còn chúng sinh thì bơi rất giỏi[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5400  
Old 20-01-2018, 20:53
vote band's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 608
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

3-222222222222222222222222222222222
__________________
Easy come easy go !
[B][I][U]Gear: Shure SE535, RHA T20i, ipod gen 5 80gb, xDuoo XD-05[/U][/I][/B]
[I][U]Wishlist in 2018: SE846[/U][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:31.