Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #53261  
Old 12-11-2018, 19:48
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2014
Posts: 2,038
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

1 đều cho my
__________________
[B][I]tay lái lụa[/I][/B]
Messi thú nhận về một vụ trốn thuế khác
[QUOTE=votebem;74802644]chạy được giấy chứng nhận rối loạn thần kinh chưa anh ơi :sosad:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #53262  
Old 12-11-2018, 19:48
nmd nmd is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 1,893
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Ghi bàn đẹp nhỉ
Reply With Quote
  #53263  
Old 12-11-2018, 19:49
winterstory5's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2014
Posts: 2,386
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Chết cm Cam mọi
Reply With Quote
  #53264  
Old 12-11-2018, 19:49
jjlinz1's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 7,059
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Cam bắt đầu dạng háng đúng quy trình
Reply With Quote
  #53265  
Old 12-11-2018, 19:50
rafiraki's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 825
Re: Page 5328 - Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Trận này hoà là đẹp nhất cho Việt Nam nhỉ.

Được gửi từ iPhone 6s Plus - vozForums
Reply With Quote
  #53266  
Old 12-11-2018, 19:52
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 871
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đù má Lào đá phạt ghê bây.
Reply With Quote
  #53267  
Old 12-11-2018, 19:53
frinceha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2013
Posts: 1,018
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Lào 1-0 Mã mọi cmnr =))) !!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #53268  
Old 12-11-2018, 19:53
.Han Lap.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2018
Posts: 1,622
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Vãi lào
Reply With Quote
  #53269  
Old 12-11-2018, 19:53
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

vãi lào =))))
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #53270  
Old 12-11-2018, 19:53
mrphamvn's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 4,053
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Siêu phẩm Laos. Đá quả phạt đẳng cấp vãi

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:46.