![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5131
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
You're wrong =) you can find "up to someone" in the idiom dictionary.
//Everything (which/that) gets exterminated is up to you. ![]() Anyway a member is double posting, what is moderator going to do?!!!!!!!!! Lol )
|
|
#5132
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I think it means to describe a person (usually a male) who behaves in the same way as his father does. Could be quite close to the meaning of an idiom "like father like son"
|
| los_diablos |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by los_diablos |
|
#5133
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE=mr_skennedy;30327241]Song Thủ Hỗ Bác: Tớ luyện chiêu này bây h 1 tay sóc 1 tay di chuột, tâm trí phân minh không hề ảnh hưởng đến nhau .[/QUOTE][QUOTE=ghetloaimodvovanhoa;35612116][SIZE="4"] [COLOR="Red"]Mình chắc chắn tươơng lai của Dizzy sẽ là xe ôm, xe thồ hoặc bốc xếp[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] |
|
#5134
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hi!
I have a question: the final-year in ABC College - Business Administration ( 2009-2012 ) or the final-year at ABC College - Business Administration ( 2009-2012 ) are they right? which one is the best ? thanks
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#5135
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
It's already midnight and I still have to do my work, tranlating! F*ck deadline! I just wanna sleep! T___T
^ first option, bro!
|
|
#5136
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
OF is the correct choice because you are talking about a course (ABC College - Business Administration), not a place.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#5137
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Anyway, for the question, At is the correct
|
|
#5138
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I do not think so. If it was Business Administration - ABC College, it would be "of". On the other hand, "Final Year OF ABC College - Business Administration", you think so?
|
|
#5139
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Anyone here know exactly what does " đi làm thực tập" mean by English?
Any help would be appreciated
|
|
#5140
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
because of the dash "-". A dash can be used to connect 2 parts of something, for instance, a noun phrase. In another word, "ABC COllege *dash* Biz Admin" is a noun and can also be translated as "Biz admin of ABC college".
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
![]() |
|
|