Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5081  
Old 01-09-2011, 18:02
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 31
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
lol shall I rewrite it as "the possbile answers could be ..." so that I can use the AND instead of OR? I hope you will become an English teacher some day.
Not at all, "or" is used to introduce another possibility while "and" means "also". You cannot choose both "False" and "Not given" at the same time,right? When you say that, I understand what you mean, and even native speakers do.However, that's a mistake, so when you write, consider it carefully.
I'm trying, I only have more than 2 years left to graduate,and I've discovered a terrible fact that my Toefl score is valid for 2 years
Reply With Quote
  #5082  
Old 03-09-2011, 00:11
goaway's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 27
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

In love, being strong sometimes means being able to let go... And I'm so weak :(
__________________
[B][COLOR="LemonChiffon"].
[/COLOR][SIZE="2"][/SIZE][CENTER][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]When money speaks, the truth is silent...[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5083  
Old 03-09-2011, 09:42
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by goaway View Post
In love, being strong sometimes means being able to let go... And I'm so weak :(
not only in love but being able to let go is the key of a happy life.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #5084  
Old 03-09-2011, 10:47
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 1,082
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Do you guys know any good sites for TOELF mock test ?
Reply With Quote
  #5085  
Old 03-09-2011, 13:35
gin301's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 306
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Please show me how to speak English smoothly,clearly and understandable ?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Gray"]no sign[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5086  
Old 03-09-2011, 13:37
chulucninh09's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 10
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin301 View Post
Please show me how to speak English smoothly,clearly and understandable ?
Talk more, don't be shy
__________________
VOZ.Nheck
FTU K49
Thôi kệ ...
Liên hiệp chùa Láng http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2214079
Reply With Quote
  #5087  
Old 03-09-2011, 13:42
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin301 View Post
Please show me how to speak English smoothly,clearly and understandable ?
show me how to show you...
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #5088  
Old 03-09-2011, 16:32
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 233
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin301 View Post
Please show me how to speak English smoothly,clearly and understandable ?
Go to and live in one of some English speaking countries such as : US, GB, AU, CA, SA...
Reply With Quote
  #5089  
Old 03-09-2011, 22:29
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloneisthetruth View Post
Go to and live in one of some English speaking countries such as : US, GB, AU, CA, SA...
good idea, but it does not guarantee a result though
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #5090  
Old 04-09-2011, 13:29
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 2,381
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

How to speak English fluently?
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="red"][B][SIZE="4"]Cái bếp[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:10.