Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #491  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:59
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
He miss you

he'll kill u hahaha
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #492  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:59
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
miễn hỉu đc oi`.... thì có sai mới có sửa... mới improve đc chứ
Well, I will certainly drink to our health with all my heart, but I will not drink alone.
Reply With Quote
  #493  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:00
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
miễn hỉu đc oi`.... thì có sai mới có sửa... mới improve đc chứ
Hey MOD, he wrote Vietnamese in E thread. Kill him lmao
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #494  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:01
aladanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,108
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiCi
Hey MOD, he wrote Vietnamese in E thread. Kill him lmao
kill her
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #495  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:01
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiCi
Hey MOD, he wrote Vietnamese in E thread. Kill him lmao
He is a lady whom I don’t know, but who is called love ballad
Reply With Quote
  #496  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:02
aladanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,108
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
He is a woman whom I don’t know, but who is called love ballad
some time i call her : love_rock ,love_rap,love_hip_hop lmao
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #497  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:03
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
He is a lady whom I don’t know, but who is called love ballad
i hate u...
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #498  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:03
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladanh
kill her
Oh, I know, he is a Gay Lord-A man who is lord of gays
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #499  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:04
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladanh
some time i call her : love_rock ,love_rap,love_hip_hop lmao
I don't know her but my friends knows her, and called her so!
Sometimes not some time
Reply With Quote
  #500  
Old 05-01-2009, 22:05
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladanh
some time i call her : love_rock ,love_rap,love_hip_hop lmao
love ballad
Never judge a book by it's cover
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:04.