Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 06-02-2013, 17:34
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abtanphu View Post
xem lại giá cặp Kingmax nano nha bạn
Hoàng Trần bán có 2x2g 1600 =642k new 100% bh 3 năm
http://thitruongmaytinh.com.vn/modul...ang=vietnamese
Hình như là khác nhau thì phải.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-02-2013, 18:08
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up top mau đi.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-02-2013, 10:55
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Op cho ai cần.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-02-2013, 18:05
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up cho mọi người.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 08-02-2013, 17:22
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Op cho ai cần.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 08-02-2013, 20:52
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 327
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonbd2 View Post
Hình như là khác nhau thì phải.
ko khác đâu bác à,tại Hoàng Trần nó update hình ảnh minh họa thôi
cái nào cũng có 1 hình
http://thitruongmaytinh.com.vn/modul...ang=vietnamese
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-02-2013, 10:50
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up cho ai cần.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-02-2013, 20:24
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up cuối năm.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10-02-2013, 18:58
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up đầu năm cho mọi người.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 10-02-2013, 22:41
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up cho mọi người.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:14.