Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 28-12-2011, 13:05
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 28-12-2011, 13:23
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 173
Re: Bán cái VGA

Lên đẹp nào. ước 1 thời.
__________________
Sdt: 0963982988
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 28-12-2011, 20:16
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

upupupupupupupupupupupupupup
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 28-12-2011, 21:01
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

cung có mà cầu ít quá nhỉ ...............
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 28-12-2011, 22:58
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

uppppppppppp cái, xin phép cả nhà
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 28-12-2011, 23:33
ngochaih2t's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 2,830
Re: Bán cái VGA

Doi xuong 8800gt ko bac em bu tien
__________________
PC Gaming- Workstation - Đồ Họa *** Mua bán và trao đổi
340 Thái Hà-0902045599
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 28-12-2011, 23:41
binhxoan_bg's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 18
Re: Bán cái VGA

evga gts 250 :1m6,co j pm inbox pác nhé,xin luôn giá fix con gts450 nữa
__________________
[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Green"]
[CENTER]*chữ ký là cái dưới này à?*
0919.041.894 & 01.244.355.868
vitrinaochoanh.ikaka[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 29-12-2011, 08:29
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Bán cái VGA

http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...amp;highlight=
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 29-12-2011, 08:54
kekedaine's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 4,382
Re: Bán cái VGA

bác này vất vả quá .... thích con gts450 đó, ha giá chút mình lấy về SLI cái coi. hi
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 29-12-2011, 09:12
DonQ's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 99
Re: Bán cái VGA

Cùng lên. http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2634889
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:51.