Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4961  
Old 16-08-2011, 17:09
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigdepdzai View Post
It has been fixed You can try it now What game do you play in garena ?
i play aoe ror. I think the problem still happening. I like offline games, online games i only play gunbound, a game from asia soft closed down in 2007. I was a hell of a shooter back that time, people call : alone on top of the world , but now i've been stay off the life since the game was down . Anyone interest in some shooter games? Which games do you like most?
Reply With Quote
  #4962  
Old 16-08-2011, 21:57
pigdepdzai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 2,326
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Well I don't know anything about shooter games I mean I haven't tried it yet Introduce me some, dude
Reply With Quote
  #4963  
Old 16-08-2011, 22:38
suameo's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 571
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I also like shooting games, especially FPS (First Person Shooting), such as Crossfire, Counter Strike,... I prefer CF and can play better than CS. However, hacking problem seriously annoys me. As a result, I have to play CS now to enjoy my hobby
Reply With Quote
  #4964  
Old 16-08-2011, 23:35
edelweiss's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 1,334
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Nice topic. I am playing Football Manager 2011 games and it helps me gain english skill very much
__________________
May the Force be with you
Reply With Quote
  #4965  
Old 17-08-2011, 02:32
Kgz's Avatar
Kgz Kgz is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 308
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

be honest, my english was improved since i'd left school. how to make it up because i'm kinda dying busy in my study. so sad
Reply With Quote
  #4966  
Old 17-08-2011, 09:08
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgz View Post
be honest, my english was improved since i'd left school. how to make it up because i'm kinda dying busy in my study. so sad
To be honest, I cannot get what you're trying to say.

I wonder what has made you choose that stupid 'Kgz' thing as your user name? Does it make you sound smarter or does it reflect your characteristic?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4967  
Old 17-08-2011, 22:01
ngmcuong's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 125
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

who can show me what are websites best to learn english (read and write). Where i can learn every day.

Thanks everybody
__________________
[QUOTE=soral;21527128]Toàn lấy tiền công đức chứ đâu, mãi ko kiếm được gf mình lên chùa cũng đú đồ công nghệ với sư[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4968  
Old 18-08-2011, 09:08
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Look like everybody keep coming here with the same question
Reply With Quote
  #4969  
Old 18-08-2011, 12:35
pigdepdzai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 2,326
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

The topic seems so bored
Reply With Quote
  #4970  
Old 18-08-2011, 12:48
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

My top 3 rock songs:
Forever and one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dl6CLWLMzk
I don't wanna miss a thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKAn1HvmRXM
The unforgiven http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUHFfR8hWcA
You best put on a good headphone to completely appreciate, i suggest a more 500k one
(KSC 75 is good). I thing once you in, never be free of , and plus if you understand the lyric.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:37.