Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #471  
Old 11-12-2007, 13:38
jil_jil32's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 10,023
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

wth =.="""
__________________
[COLOR="Royalblue"][RIGHT][SIZE="1"]không còn mùa Thu...[/SIZE]
[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #472  
Old 11-12-2007, 13:47
zin814's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 127
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 486-33Mhz
better or worse? nah, I dun't care about it... but i really care about your thought about me the time before... could ya tell me
I think worse but it doesn't matter with u, right? so forget about it.
U wanna know what'd I think about u b4that's a secret
:">
Reply With Quote
  #473  
Old 11-12-2007, 13:50
486-33Mhz's Avatar
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 6,052
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zin814
I think worse but it doesn't matter with u, right? so forget about it.
U wanna know what'd I think about u b4that's a secret
:">
too bad it's worse thought

but PM me, cos secret should be privated, rite?
__________________
[CENTER] - Bạn vi phạm mình BAN bao lâu là quyền của mình, chớ nên thắc mắc
- BAN là sẽ del post vi phạm nên đừng xin link
- Thường sẽ không undel post nên đừng mất công PM nhờ mấy vụ này
- Không liftban cho các nick không phải mình BAN, nên đề nghị không nhờ vả cái này
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #474  
Old 11-12-2007, 13:53
zin814's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 127
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 486-33Mhz
too bad it's worse thought

but PM me, cos secret should be privated, rite?
as u wish, no more spam here
Reply With Quote
  #475  
Old 11-12-2007, 15:31
fantasyanhtuhp83's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 16,934
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

Đang nghĩ đến cái cảnh chục ông VOZ hẹn nhau, cụ nào cũng có cái nồi cơm điện trên đầu.
__________________
[B][RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]Buồn ...[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #476  
Old 11-12-2007, 23:30
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 757
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

Thôi để hôm đấy gặp nhau rồi anh em giao lưu các thứ tiếng 1 thể.
__________________
[B][COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][I]"In the middle of nowhere"[/I]

[CENTER][I]"Do half of nothing"[/I][/CENTER][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #477  
Old 12-12-2007, 08:21
dinhmenh143.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 471
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

mới sắm cái nồi cơm điện ^^. Hôm đó mang đi khoe cho a em chơi ^^
__________________
Khi tiền chẳng phải là điều quan trọng
..B..I..N..G..O..: thằng bạn quý hóa của anh dám lợi dụng lúc anh ko có mặt ở công ty đến
..B..I..N..G..O..: và nói với nhân viên của anh là cho lấy đi 5 thùng beer
..B..I..N..G..O..: tất nhiên nó bê thì nó có gửi lại tiền
..B..I..N..G..O..: nhưng tiền có ... uống được đâu
Reply With Quote
  #478  
Old 12-12-2007, 08:26
rekcorvn's Avatar
Professional Pilot
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 3,126
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

Ko spam nữa, ai ủng hộ thêm girl đi nào? Giơ tay...
__________________
[B][SIZE="1"]- D610|35f285f1.4|MavicPro|OsmoMobile2 -[/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #479  
Old 12-12-2007, 08:26
fantasyanhtuhp83's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 16,934
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

Chú trước đi, anh thì em ý ở Hải Phòng cơ, không mang lên được
__________________
[B][RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]Buồn ...[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #480  
Old 12-12-2007, 08:27
rekcorvn's Avatar
Professional Pilot
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 3,126
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

ý em là girl trong vOz này cơ , ko phải chỉ có 1 người đâu
__________________
[B][SIZE="1"]- D610|35f285f1.4|MavicPro|OsmoMobile2 -[/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:58.