Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #471  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:31
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 604
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sang.ca
just because we're in the same boat of the world's information age.
Câu này dịch sao vậy?
Reply With Quote
  #472  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:31
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

You would never ask me why
My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There`s nothing left to say
But goodbye

You deserve the chance at the kind of love
I'm not sure i'm worthy of
Losing you is painful to me


Có lẽ em chẳng bao giờ hỏi tại sao
Trái tim anh lại thường hay bị che kín lại
Giờ anh chẳng thể sống với những lời dối trá nữa đâu
Thà rằng anh tự làm đau chính bản thân mình
Còn hơn để một khi nào em phải khóc
Chẳng còn gì để nói nữa ngoài câu
Vĩnh biệt

Em xứng đáng với một tình yêu đẹp đẽ hơn nhiều
Anh không chắc anh có xứng đáng với một tình yêu như thế
Đánh mất em là một nỗi đau đối với trái tim anh

he's a great man
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #473  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:32
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billabong
can U translate this sentence into Vietnamese
Không có chi, chúng ta cùng chung hoàn cảnh trong thời đại thông tin.
Reply With Quote
  #474  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:32
libra102's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 1,400
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

hoan nghênh bạn, vì chúng ta ở trên cùng 1 con thuyền của thời đại thông tin của thế giới ???
Reply With Quote
  #475  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:33
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroloc89
Wow, this thread became superthread . I'm in the exam's week so i have a little time to participate in this thread with every voz's mem . I hope after next friday, everything will better
me too

i have an exam tomorrow and another in next monday
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #476  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:34
aladanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,108
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

There is this girl made for me
this girl craves for me
I love this girl so true
and I know that she loves me too

There is this girl who kisses me
this girl pleases me
I take this girl to be my wife
and I know she wants me for life

There is this girl who dreams about me
This girl makes love to me
When I lay against this girl to sleep
I feel a love towards her so deep

There is this girl who loves me
This girl was made for me
I desire her in every possible way
This girl is my night and day

she is a great girl
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #477  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:35
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroloc89
Wow, this thread became superthread . I'm in the exam's week so i have a little time to participate in this thread with every voz's mem . I hope after next friday, everything will better
Please post your questions if you have something to ask!
Reply With Quote
  #478  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:36
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladanh
There is this girl made for me
this girl craves for me
I love this girl so true
and I know that she loves me too

There is this girl who kisses me
this girl pleases me
I take this girl to be my wife
and I know she wants me for life

There is this girl who dreams about me
This girl makes love to me
When I lay against this girl to sleep
I feel a love towards her so deep

There is this girl who loves me
This girl was made for me
I desire her in every possible way
This girl is my night and day

she is a great girl
translate!!! not great...
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #479  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:37
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
translate!!! not great...
yeah

if anyone post lyric of an English song, pls translate into Vietnamese
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #480  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:38
aladanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,108
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
translate!!! not great...
don't translate anything ..not for you
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:37.