Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4711  
Old 20-01-2018, 19:56
ThongBaoLien's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 478
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Lồn trọng tài thổi còi còn hơn thổi kèn .
Reply With Quote
  #4712  
Old 20-01-2018, 19:56
ctw_god's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2016
Posts: 1,769
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Vãi lol thèn tài.

Sent from miui using vozFApp
__________________
Sống, học tập, làm việc theo Hiến pháp & Pháp luật.
Reply With Quote
  #4713  
Old 20-01-2018, 19:56
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2014
Posts: 158
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Sao cứ bị phạt mãi thế nhỉ, cứ thế này chắc thua

Sent from PANTECH IM-A900S using vozFApp
__________________
[CENTER][B]Hạt giống bạc hà Âu - Peppermint[/B]
[QUOTE]http://peppermintvn.blogspot.com[/QUOTE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4714  
Old 20-01-2018, 19:56
jjlinz1's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 7,059
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Má lại phạt
Trận này hàng thủ bóp cmnr

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
Reply With Quote
  #4715  
Old 20-01-2018, 19:56
jupiteryyy's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 1,294
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Ca sĩ bóp dái

Gửi từ DLMM bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #4716  
Old 20-01-2018, 19:56
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2014
Posts: 1,581
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

rồi chết mẹ
Reply With Quote
  #4717  
Old 20-01-2018, 19:56
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2017
Posts: 387
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đm trọng tài đẹp trai công tư phân minh, phạt chết cmn nó đi
Reply With Quote
  #4718  
Old 20-01-2018, 19:57
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

may vãi lol
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4719  
Old 20-01-2018, 19:57
Dai_Gia_Dan_2014's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2014
Posts: 652
Dcm m tài, pen nữa bố xem nào, dcmm
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Tha thứ cho B là việc của Chúa, tiễn B về với Chúa là việc của đội tuyển Việt Nam[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4720  
Old 20-01-2018, 19:57
lepmeo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 6,077
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

may vãi lol
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:31.