Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4691  
Old 27-07-2011, 21:05
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 191
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo93 View Post
Of course I don't think I should use this thought to my uni entrance exam I'll do the easiest not the hardest 'cuz I don't want my mama to eat me up
It's just an example, he wanted to show you that the way you choose should depend on the situation.
Reply With Quote
  #4692  
Old 27-07-2011, 21:42
namln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 624
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
Would you like to have dinner with me,o' love
Im so sorry, sweetie I'm eating instant noodle, what a pity lonely man
__________________
[B]Laptop[/B] : Intel core i5300u - 2 x Ram Gskill 4Gb bus 1600 - ssd sandisk ultra II 256Gb sata iii & HGST 1TB 7200rpm sata iii - VGA Nvidia geforce 930m.
PC : MSI B85 E45 - Xeon e3 1230v3 - 2 x Ram Gskill 8Gb bus 2133 - ssd samsung 850 pro 256gb - WD My Passport Ultra 1TB - VGA GTX 1060 3gb - Power 650W 24P
Reply With Quote
  #4693  
Old 27-07-2011, 21:53
boo93's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 7
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tontienlam View Post
It's just an example, he wanted to show you that the way you choose should depend on the situation.
Now I see
Reply With Quote
  #4694  
Old 27-07-2011, 22:19
tucq88's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 2,168
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Dah It's a long time ago since the last time I visited this topic... I don't know Mr Jay joined here I've known him from SC II topic and his English impressed me much. I think I'm going to visit this topic more usual than I did in the past. At last to talk to Mr Jay in English I guess he is an Vietkieu so we can practise English with him and he would fixes our "bug" in English huh ? Mr Jay Are you still playing SC 2 ?
OT: I'm considering to study IELTS target band 6.5 (or 7.0 perharp). Anybody here did or on the way to get an IELTS. I think we should make some interesting topics to discuss here to pretent the topic from boring
Maybe there're some wrong in my post. Firstly,Excuse me please. I'll so glad if everybody here give me some help. Thanks you
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Signature :[/COLOR][/I][/B] Kết quả nhận được tương xứng với công sức bỏ ra
Reply With Quote
  #4695  
Old 27-07-2011, 22:28
namln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 624
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo93 View Post
Now I see
So, which is your choice, mate ? To the left where's nothing right, or to the right where's nothing left, or just gonna stand there and watch me burn, it's alright because I like the way it's hurt
__________________
[B]Laptop[/B] : Intel core i5300u - 2 x Ram Gskill 4Gb bus 1600 - ssd sandisk ultra II 256Gb sata iii & HGST 1TB 7200rpm sata iii - VGA Nvidia geforce 930m.
PC : MSI B85 E45 - Xeon e3 1230v3 - 2 x Ram Gskill 8Gb bus 2133 - ssd samsung 850 pro 256gb - WD My Passport Ultra 1TB - VGA GTX 1060 3gb - Power 650W 24P
Reply With Quote
  #4696  
Old 27-07-2011, 22:46
Strike_Eagle's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 5,718
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

SAT, TOEFL and IELST, which one should i take?

SAT become dang necessary for American University, i am gonna take it anyway. Have anyone here even taken SAT?
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Canon EOS[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]5D Mark III[/COLOR] + [COLOR="Orange"]Sigma[/COLOR] 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM A + [COLOR="Orange"]Tamron[/COLOR] 70-200mm f/2.8 DI VC USD + [COLOR="Red"]Canon[/COLOR] Speedlite 580EX II[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4697  
Old 28-07-2011, 00:14
Uncensored's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 63
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucq88 View Post
Dah It's a long time ago since the last time I visited this topic... I do not know Mr Jay joined here I've known him from SC II topic and his English impressed me much. I think I'm going to visit this topic more usual than I did in the past. At last to talk to Mr Jay in English I guess he is an Vietkieu so we can practise English with him and he would fixes our "bug" in English huh ? Mr Jay Are you still playing SC 2 ?
OT: I'm considering to study IELTS target band 6.5 (or 7.0 perharp). Anybody here did or on the way to get an IELTS. I think we should make some interesting topics to discuss here to pretent the topic from boring
Maybe there're some wrong in my post. Firstly,Excuse me please. I'll so glad if everybody here give me some help. Thanks you
I may not be as good in English as your Mr. Jay is, but I can pick up some mistakes from your post as below:

I have not visited this thread for quite long time, and did not notice that Jay whose English impressed me very much is also very active here. I think I will visit this thread more frequently then. His English is very good, so I guess he is an oversea Vietnamese. If so, I hope he is willing to help us in English practicing and fixing our "bug".
Jay, may I know if you are still playing SC2?
OT, I am considering to study IELTS with target from 6.5-7 points (7, if possible). Câu này tớ không hiểu lắm, viết đại.

Is there anybody here already got or going to get an IELTS certificate? Do you mind to share with me your studying experience?

I suggest we should create a new English thread, because a long thread may not focus our attention well (somehow a long thread is quite boring to me).

P.S. I would like to express my thankfulness to those who give me help in correcting my English.
Reply With Quote
  #4698  
Old 28-07-2011, 00:20
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by namln View Post
Im so sorry, sweetie I'm eating instant noodle, what a pity lonely man
dear,dear,don't worry,i'd cook for you,what do you want for breakfast,omelet or boiled egg,i'm sure they'd taste like eggs
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #4699  
Old 28-07-2011, 00:33
pigdepdzai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 2,326
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Please translate this sentence to English for me: "Khi còn sống, tôi cũng tự hỏi mình câu đó"
Thank you very much
Reply With Quote
  #4700  
Old 28-07-2011, 00:48
namln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 624
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
dear,dear,don't worry,i'd cook for you,what do you want for breakfast,omelet or boiled egg,i'm sure they'd taste like eggs
I want fried egg, with sunny side up, a decaf coffee with no sugar, because I'm on a diet And don't forget a morning french kiss for dessert
Quote:
Khi còn sống, tôi cũng tự hỏi mình câu đó
When I was alive, I also wonder the same question
__________________
[B]Laptop[/B] : Intel core i5300u - 2 x Ram Gskill 4Gb bus 1600 - ssd sandisk ultra II 256Gb sata iii & HGST 1TB 7200rpm sata iii - VGA Nvidia geforce 930m.
PC : MSI B85 E45 - Xeon e3 1230v3 - 2 x Ram Gskill 8Gb bus 2133 - ssd samsung 850 pro 256gb - WD My Passport Ultra 1TB - VGA GTX 1060 3gb - Power 650W 24P
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:57.