Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #461  
Old 05-01-2009, 20:51
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmblµe
Để viết "mình thi 4 ngày liên tục không nghỉ" thì như nào nhỉ? mãi kô bít ghi như nào thì fluently and smooth nhỉ
I've had examination thoughout four days.

He speaks Vietnamese flurently.

The vozForums thread's very smooth and fast.
Reply With Quote
  #462  
Old 05-01-2009, 20:59
Tmblµe's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 390
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sang.ca
I've had examination thoughout four days.

He speaks Vietnamese flurently.

The vozForums thread's very smooth and fast.
throughout
That is good. thx
Reply With Quote
  #463  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:07
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

How do you translate into English "Học kỳ vừa rồi tôi đứng thứ 11 trong lớp"?
Reply With Quote
  #464  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:09
aladanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,108
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
How do you translate into English "Học kỳ vừa rồi tôi đứng thứ 11 trong lớp"?

"last semester and I've ranked 11th in class" right ?
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #465  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:11
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

There's no more mystery, it is finally clear to me
You’re the home my heart searched for so long
And it is you I have loved all along

There were times I ran to hide
Afraid to show the other side
Alone in the night without you

But now I know just who you are
And I know you hold my heart
Finally this is where I belong
And it is you I have loved all along


Chẳng còn những điều chi bí ẩn, với em mọi chuyện thật rõ rồi
Anh là nơi ấm áp mà con tim em hoài tìm kiếm
Và đó là anh mà em vẫn mãi yêu

Có những lúc em từng chạy trốn
Và sợ phải sống với chính lòng mình
Cô đơn trong đêm tối không có anh

Nhưng giờ đây em đã biết về anh
Và em biết trái tim em đã có anh giữ lấy
Cuối cùng em đã tìm thấy nơi về của chính mình
Và đó là anh mà em vẫn mãi yêu
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #466  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:14
aladanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,108
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
There's no more mystery, it is finally clear to me
You’re the home my heart searched for so long
And it is you I have loved all along

There were times I ran to hide
Afraid to show the other side
Alone in the night without you

But now I know just who you are
And I know you hold my heart
Finally this is where I belong
And it is you I have loved all along


Chẳng còn những điều chi bí ẩn, với em mọi chuyện thật rõ rồi
Anh là nơi ấm áp mà con tim em hoài tìm kiếm
Và đó là anh mà em vẫn mãi yêu

Có những lúc em từng chạy trốn
Và sợ phải sống với chính lòng mình
Cô đơn trong đêm tối không có anh

Nhưng giờ đây em đã biết về anh
Và em biết trái tim em đã có anh giữ lấy
Cuối cùng em đã tìm thấy nơi về của chính mình
Và đó là anh mà em vẫn mãi yêu
it's hard to believe
that I couldn't see
you were always there beside me
thought I was alone
with no one to hold
but you were always right beside me
this feelings like no other
i want you to know
i've never had someone
knows me like you do
the way you do
i've never had somone
as good for me as you
no one like you
so lonely before i finally found
this is you !
tặng cô bạn thân bên nhà
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #467  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:14
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
How do you translate into English "Học kỳ vừa rồi tôi đứng thứ 11 trong lớp"?
I was number 11th in the class for the last semester.
Reply With Quote
  #468  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:18
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmblµe
throughout
That is good. thx
You're welcome, just because we're in the same boat of the world's information age.
Reply With Quote
  #469  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:29
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sang.ca
You're welcome, just because we're in the same boat of the world's information age.

can U translate this sentence into Vietnamese
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #470  
Old 05-01-2009, 21:30
heroloc89's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 301
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Wow, this thread became superthread . I'm in the exam's week so i have a little time to participate in this thread with every voz's mem . I hope after next friday, everything will better
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:47.