Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #44081  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:13
bookmarks's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2013
Posts: 4,656
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Chơi GA trên fb đoán thua 2-3 bị chửi:">

Gửi từ RIM Classic bằng vozFApp
__________________
"I need you. I want you. I love you. But, I can't touch you! I say hello...you say goodbye"
Reply With Quote
  #44082  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:13
.Han Lap.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2018
Posts: 1,622
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đm nó chạy như chỗ không người

Gửi từ Samsung SM-G930F bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #44083  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:13
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 121
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

3 nho ))))
Reply With Quote
  #44084  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:13
Vua Ch0''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2017
Posts: 2,346
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Mày hay quá dũng oi
__________________
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][/COLOR]Vua Của Mọi Loài Chó
Ký Tên
√uム cん0[COLOR="SandyBrown"][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #44085  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:13
winterstory5's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2014
Posts: 2,386
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Vỡ trận rồi
Reply With Quote
  #44086  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:13
Thành viên tích cực
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 17,351
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Chủ nợ nhắn tin đòi tiền mà cờ còn nguyên 500 lá, đời bỗng nhiên bế tắc
__________________
Sang F33 Next Voz 4.0 điểm báo, đọc báo nào các đồng râm

https://next.voz.vn/forums/dim-bao.33/
Reply With Quote
  #44087  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:13
Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 63


Được gửi từ iPhone 6 - vozForums
Reply With Quote
  #44088  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:13
Daddy Yankee's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 9,576
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

tắt stream
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][I]Sí, sabes que ya llevo un rato mirándote ♪
Tengo que bailar contigo hoy ♪
D.Y. [/I](▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #44089  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:14
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2012
Posts: 6,393
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

thua quả nhảm
Reply With Quote
  #44090  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:14
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 1,733
Đm nhẹ tay chút đi

Được gửi từ iPhone - vozForums
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:48.