Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4351  
Old 23-06-2011, 15:01
dangxunb's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 1,599
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang_coi View Post
June 29 is my birthday. And I will take an exam on June 29.

God dammit
Are you mean: "Damn it"
Happy Birth day and good luck for you
Reply With Quote
  #4352  
Old 23-06-2011, 15:18
bang_coi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangxunb View Post
Are you mean: "Damn it"
Happy Birth day and good luck for you
☐Are you mean
☑Do you mean

Dammit = Damn it

You havent seen American movies??

Anyway, thank you very much

love u

i'm bad at literature
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4353  
Old 23-06-2011, 16:09
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang_coi View Post
June 29 is my birthday. And I will take an exam on June 29.

God dammit
stop copying those cursed words from American movies & using them like you are a native speaker...

If your English is good enough you should know when and where to use those words properly.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4354  
Old 23-06-2011, 16:49
bang_coi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
stop copying those cursed words from American movies & using them like you are a native speaker...

If your English is good enough you should know when and where to use those words properly.
I know, sorry
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4355  
Old 24-06-2011, 01:07
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 9
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Rain cats and dogs
....Life is tough!
Let's call it a day!
Go to sleep!
Goodnight everybody!
__________________
[COLOR="Green"][I][B]Anh đã trở lại và lợi hại hơn gấp nhiều lần :look_down:[/B][/I][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4356  
Old 24-06-2011, 16:33
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dang kieu va ken :beauty: View Post
Rain cats and dogs
....Life is tough!
Let's call it a day!
Go to sleep!
Goodnight everybody!
life is not tough if you actually live.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4357  
Old 24-06-2011, 16:55
belongtomes3's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 84
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I NEED A GIRL @@
Reply With Quote
  #4358  
Old 24-06-2011, 17:19
dangxunb's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 1,599
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by belongtomes3 View Post
I NEED A GIRL @@
What will you do if you have a girl? Lego?
Reply With Quote
  #4359  
Old 24-06-2011, 18:09
Alfie Elkin's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,549
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I've just watched the Three Idiots movie.
People in that movie use a lot of English words (some of which are pronounced strangely but we are still able to realize that they are English words) combine with a language that I thought Hindi.
I wonder if it's the official language in India today or it's just the way these characters talk?
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4360  
Old 24-06-2011, 18:10
dr.tohung's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 1,214
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

What does " Idiots " mean ? .
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:50.