Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #421  
Old 20-01-2020, 00:10
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 1,507
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Óc dog perrera phế vật.
__________________
[SIZE=3]"If you want to know who controls you look at who you are not allowed to criticize:" Voltaire
[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #422  
Old 20-01-2020, 00:11
anh shin's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 1,286
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Vcl. Tí thì vào. Thọt mẹ chim vào trong rồi. Khép bím vào alison
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="3"]You'll never Walk Alone[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 20-01-2020, 00:11
LordTNT's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 2,182
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

cười ỉa Parera tông vào James
__________________
[QUOTE=chimsecon;124264865]Có anh Ba Bomb | vốn thiệt nông dân | trồng mía với nuôi bò | chủ học viện Gia Lai | Thằng Thắng thấy anh có tiền | thiệt thằng nhỏ xíu mà khôn | nó khen nó nịnh anh quài | anh Ba tưởng nó có tài | cho nó nắm U22...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 20-01-2020, 00:11
Halley89's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 4,021
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Đéo thể nói j hơn cho thằng Perreira

Gửi từ Tuộc bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #425  
Old 20-01-2020, 00:11
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

tí 1-1
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #426  
Old 20-01-2020, 00:11
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 118
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Thằng solskjaer nó cho bọn cầy thủ tập cc gì trên sân nhỉ
Reply With Quote
  #427  
Old 20-01-2020, 00:11
Nil0zero's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2017
Posts: 283
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Cái phịt phòng ngự vào lũ súc vật
Reply With Quote
  #428  
Old 20-01-2020, 00:11
never_back2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2012
Posts: 293
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Đm thằng óc chó Pereira
Reply With Quote
  #429  
Old 20-01-2020, 00:11
Fatality.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 671
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

thủ như loz
__________________
[SIZE="1"]xông pha giang hồ giúp người yếu đuối phục vụ xã hội, uy danh nổi như cồn đâu đâu cũng biết, người người ngưỡng mộ :adore:[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #430  
Old 20-01-2020, 00:11
flytosky15's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 47
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

k vào mới sợ 
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:43.