Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #421  
Old 11-01-2018, 19:43
kunamlovevoz's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 684
Blv VTV buscu cầu thủ tốt vl, nghe muốn ra luôn

Được gửi từ iPhone 6s - vozForums
Reply With Quote
  #422  
Old 11-01-2018, 19:44
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

blv xàm lone hơi nhiều
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 11-01-2018, 19:45
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2013
Posts: 4,746
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Rê rê cl đm ca sĩ dứt khoát lên

Sent from Motorola XT1092 using vozFApp
__________________
(REVIEW) Android TV box Tanix TX3 mini - Mãi mãi một huyền thoại => https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7656413
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 11-01-2018, 19:45
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 1,644
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Trận này hòa cmnr
Reply With Quote
  #425  
Old 11-01-2018, 19:45
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

cp chuyền cái gì vậy
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #426  
Old 11-01-2018, 19:46
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 6,397
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

hay quá hậu em
__________________
[COLOR="Indigo"]E3-1231v3 / H97 gaming 3 / GTX1060 gaming X 6GB / 4x4GB Sniper / WD 1GB black / M12II 620 bronze
KM570 MX / G502 RGB spectrum[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #427  
Old 11-01-2018, 19:46
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

chuyền bóng như card vậy
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #428  
Old 11-01-2018, 19:47
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

đắt banh kiểu lìn gì vậy sao ko chuyền
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #429  
Old 11-01-2018, 19:48
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2013
Posts: 4,746
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đức Huy đúng chất hốt cức tuyến giữa

Sent from Motorola XT1092 using vozFApp
__________________
(REVIEW) Android TV box Tanix TX3 mini - Mãi mãi một huyền thoại => https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7656413
Reply With Quote
  #430  
Old 11-01-2018, 19:48
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 906
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Thay Đức Huy anh Seo ơiiiii
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:00.