Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4281  
Old 13-06-2011, 21:21
wall[e]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,276
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyB0Y View Post
Okay, welcome you to this thread. But your sentence should be fixed to the one below:

Hi everybody, it's the first time i reply to this topic. Glad to see you, i love E and want to learn E with you. Thank you!
so how
This is the first time I've replied to this topic.....
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]!
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4282  
Old 13-06-2011, 22:47
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 368
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

why so serious about that? See you, guy
__________________
[b][color=#FF0000]i7-3770+True 120[/color]|[color=#FF9100]GA-Z77-DS3H[/color]|[color=#DAFF00]F3-1600C9D-16GSR[/color]|[color=#48FF00]2080 XC Ultra[/color]|[color=#00FF48]MZ-76E500BW[/color]|[color=#00FFDA]WD3003FZEX[/color]|[color=#0091FF]Andyson TX700[/color]|[color=#0000FF]Thor Erosi[/color]|[color=#9100FF]U2414H[/color]|[color=#FF00DA]G502 Spectrum[/color]|[color=#FF0048]FC900R PD[/color][/b]
Reply With Quote
  #4283  
Old 14-06-2011, 01:39
quanghuy_tpv's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 855
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

What's wrong if i said "Hi Guys" to some foreign woman in coffee shop?That's the first time I met them!
(btw,please correct my mistake!thanks!)

P/s: Jay, I admire you!
__________________
You lift my feet off the ground you spin me around,you make me crazier crazier.
Feels like I'm falling and i'm lost in your eyes.
You make me crazier crazier crazier ớ ờ ơ.......
Reply With Quote
  #4284  
Old 14-06-2011, 01:50
babyB0Y's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,152
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall[e] View Post
so how
This is the first time I've replied to this topic.....
I don't think we use the present perfect in this case. it happens at the moment so it should be present tense.
Anyone fix me ?
Reply With Quote
  #4285  
Old 14-06-2011, 08:34
alien11188's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 6
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyB0Y View Post
I don't think we use the present perfect in this case. it happens at the moment so it should be present tense.
Anyone fix me ?
I think we should use the present perfect when we say "It's the first time sth has happened". It's sth we've never done before.
anw, this is the first time I've replied to this topic
Reply With Quote
  #4286  
Old 14-06-2011, 12:37
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by quanghuy_tpv View Post
P/s: Jay, I admire you!
You shouldn't be. Everything I said came from Google =))
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4287  
Old 14-06-2011, 23:17
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 368
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by quanghuy_tpv View Post
What's wrong if i said "Hi Guys" to some foreign woman in coffee shop?
If you said so, then you were impolite to them. "guys" are usually used for a group with both men and women (only men are more popular). It should not be told with women, or they would criticize you =.=
__________________
[b][color=#FF0000]i7-3770+True 120[/color]|[color=#FF9100]GA-Z77-DS3H[/color]|[color=#DAFF00]F3-1600C9D-16GSR[/color]|[color=#48FF00]2080 XC Ultra[/color]|[color=#00FF48]MZ-76E500BW[/color]|[color=#00FFDA]WD3003FZEX[/color]|[color=#0091FF]Andyson TX700[/color]|[color=#0000FF]Thor Erosi[/color]|[color=#9100FF]U2414H[/color]|[color=#FF00DA]G502 Spectrum[/color]|[color=#FF0048]FC900R PD[/color][/b]
Reply With Quote
  #4288  
Old 14-06-2011, 23:30
Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 37
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

hello everybody! next year i have to take an examination to reach the university, so i hope all of you help me and... thanks a lot
( correct me if i wrong ... thanks!)
Reply With Quote
  #4289  
Old 15-06-2011, 08:21
alien11188's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 6
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sora1102 View Post
hello everybody! next year i have to take an examination to reach the university, so i hope all of you help me and... thanks a lot
( correct me if i wrong ... thanks!)
Hi, this is my opinion about your sentence, I think it should be written like this one:

hello everybody! next year I will have to take an examination to reach the university, so i hope all of you can help me and... thanks a lot
( correct me if I'm wrong ... thanks!)

anw, please correct me if I'm wrong
Reply With Quote
  #4290  
Old 15-06-2011, 09:56
Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 37
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Hi, this is my opinion about your sentence, I think it should be written like this one:

hello everybody! next year I will have to take an examination to reach the university, so i hope all of you can help me and... thanks a lot
( correct me if I'm wrong ... thanks!)

anw, please correct me if I'm wrong
i think that taking an examination to reach the university will sure happen. So i can use the present simple tense instead of the furute simple tense
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:30.