Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #401  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:46
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
Catch you when you fall
Hold you when you’re down
Sharing every moment
I wanna show you all I do
I believe I’ve found a miracle
in you



Đỡ em dậy mỗi khi em vấp ngã
Ôm em vào lòng khi em thấy cô đơn
Sẻ chia cùng em mọi khoảnh khắc muộn phiền
Anh muốn cho em thấy trọn cả tấm lòng anh
Bởi anh tin, anh đã tìm ra điều kỳ diệu
Đó là em......

so good
i love the lyric (vietnamese )





400 posts
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #402  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:56
Tmblµe's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 390
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

hey, teach micheal learn to shake, too
Reply With Quote
  #403  
Old 04-01-2009, 23:17
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Friends, please always use "I" [upper case] when you are writing.
Reply With Quote
  #404  
Old 05-01-2009, 07:22
Bác Sĩ Tâm Lý's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 37
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

I want this is topic added to supertheard
Reply With Quote
  #405  
Old 05-01-2009, 07:29
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

to be added
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #406  
Old 05-01-2009, 08:04
HoanXtq's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 1,354
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

n' have an English title please !
__________________
[B]From Hạ Long, with love...[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #407  
Old 05-01-2009, 08:09
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,359
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bác Sĩ Tâm Lý
I want this is topic added to supertheard
--> I want this topic is added to superthread
__________________
Thay đổi để sống tốt đẹp hơn!
[B]FO4 IGN : amtGOD[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #408  
Old 05-01-2009, 08:54
shabondama's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 4,567
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojimatsu
--> I want this topic is added to superthread
I would like this topic to be added to Superthread !

At this case people tends to use " I would like" instead of " I want " <- " I want " will be used in directive sentences. It's polite to use "I would like"
__________________
[RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]Close Air Support division /
TM Warthog HOTAS & Oculus Rift S proud owner.[/COLOR]
[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #409  
Old 05-01-2009, 09:51
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Let's the vozForms.com decides!
Reply With Quote
  #410  
Old 05-01-2009, 09:52
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabondama
I would like this topic to be added to Superthread !

At this case people tends to use " I would like" instead of " I want " <- " I want " will be used in directive sentences. It's polite to use "I would like"
In this case ...
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:36.