Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4081  
Old 26-02-2020, 04:11
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2017
Posts: 179
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Loz Busquet vô banh gầm giày kìa. Cdm nó, đã đóng kịch rồi còn chơi xấu nữa
Reply With Quote
  #4082  
Old 26-02-2020, 04:11
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

2-0 vãi loèn
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4083  
Old 26-02-2020, 04:11
bachvuong01's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 1,526
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Chè đần toang hẳn rồi

Gửi từ Samsung SM-A505F bằng vozFApp
__________________
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"][I][B]Hoa có ý hoa rơi vào nước
Nước vô tình nước đẩy hoa đi
Hoa rơi vì ai :pudency: [/B][/I]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4084  
Old 26-02-2020, 04:11
Nil0zero's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2017
Posts: 283
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Vcl Gnabry
Reply With Quote
  #4085  
Old 26-02-2020, 04:12
Nil0zero's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2017
Posts: 283
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Thôi xem trận Xã đần vậy. Chè toang sớm quá
Reply With Quote
  #4086  
Old 26-02-2020, 04:14
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 1,234
Re: Page 273 - Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Gatusso đứng vào sân luôn mà làm xe bus đi chứ còn gì nữa
Reply With Quote
  #4087  
Old 26-02-2020, 04:14
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2017
Posts: 179
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Xong luôn Mertens ra sân. Cdm tụi Bà xã, thằng ml Busquet.
Reply With Quote
  #4088  
Old 26-02-2020, 04:16
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

1-1
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4089  
Old 26-02-2020, 04:17
tammuoimot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2013
Posts: 5,898
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Đụ may vãi lúa
Reply With Quote
  #4090  
Old 26-02-2020, 04:19
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 1,234
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

thay công nhân rakitic ra có cơ bật
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:30.