Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4071  
Old 26-02-2020, 03:50
newmember169's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 1,073
Re: Page 204 - Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Nhiều cơ hội ngon, h2 ghi bàn đi
Reply With Quote
  #4072  
Old 26-02-2020, 03:51
tammuoimot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2013
Posts: 5,898
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Xép cái đội hình nhìn là biết đếu đọc được đối thủ trước trận rồi
Reply With Quote
  #4073  
Old 26-02-2020, 03:53
..:: MTV ::.. ver 2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 5,480
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

thua 4 trái với PSG còn ăn được thì Napoli lo gì
__________________
[QUOTE]“[I]Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.[/I]” [B]Donald Trump[/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]“[I]Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable.[/I]” [B]Cristiano Ronaldo[/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]“[I]Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring.[/I]” [B]Johan Cruyff[/B][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4074  
Old 26-02-2020, 03:53
NghiMaiKhongDuoc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 2,524
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

barca sắp chuyển giao rồi , Si chuẩn bị nghĩ hưu là vừa ,ko cải tổ thì cao lắm tới tứ kết là hết
Reply With Quote
  #4075  
Old 26-02-2020, 03:58
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2017
Posts: 179
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Hè này Si nên ra đi tìm bến đỗ mới. Chứ đá đấm con mie gì với Barca nữa
Reply With Quote
  #4076  
Old 26-02-2020, 03:58
dhn2111's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 12,320
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming



Gửi bằng vozFApp
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][CENTER]I love Jang Nara - Đờ mờ thằng bú WHEY
ALL ABOUT Jang Nara https://o.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=6716245
[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4077  
Old 26-02-2020, 04:04
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 1,234
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

bà xã sml ít cũng phải 0-3
Reply With Quote
  #4078  
Old 26-02-2020, 04:08
bachvuong01's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 1,526
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Chè toang r ôg giáo ạ

Gửi từ Samsung SM-A505F bằng vozFApp
__________________
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"][I][B]Hoa có ý hoa rơi vào nước
Nước vô tình nước đẩy hoa đi
Hoa rơi vì ai :pudency: [/B][/I]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4079  
Old 26-02-2020, 04:08
Nil0zero's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2017
Posts: 283
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

RIP chè
Reply With Quote
  #4080  
Old 26-02-2020, 04:09
newmember169's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 1,073
Re: Page 205 - Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Chè toang
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:36.