Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #391  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:12
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiCi
Share what
Why don't we use this to search
Cease fire! Cease fire! I usually watch Star Sports on TVU player to improve my listening skill. And you?
Reply With Quote
  #392  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:19
Tmblµe's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 390
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
search what??? lyrics?? no... i said that i foot-binding with u... emotionless...
i dont know what foot binding mean?
does it like that ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
foot binding
Chinese cultural practice in which a young girl's toes were curled under the feet and tightly bound with linen in order to prevent the feet from growing too large (outlawed in 1911)
Reply With Quote
  #393  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:19
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
Cease fire! Cease fire! I usually watch Star Sports on TVU player to improve my listening skill. And you?
I wach movie with the E subtitle
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #394  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:19
shabondama's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 4,567
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Listen to English song and read lyric also help you to improve your English, not much but it will be worthy. Songs' lyric usually composed of short and simple sentences, especially some boybands whose songs are really easy to understand and remember. Songs' lyric contains many words that can enrich your vocabulary, and its' sentences could help you to remember grammar structure.
Remember things that you love, you feel attracted always easier than others things.
You know, the band that made me learn English well is Michael Learns To Rock. I think most of you here know and love this band, their songs are sweet and easy to sing. I learned English through their songs' lyric. They were my passion to learn English.
__________________
[RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]Close Air Support division /
TM Warthog HOTAS & Oculus Rift S proud owner.[/COLOR]
[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #395  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:19
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

If the hero never comes to you
If you need someone you're feeling blue
If you're away from love and you're alone
If you call your friends and nobody's home
You can run away but you can't hide
Through a storm and through a lonely night
Then I show you there's destiny
The best things in life
They're free
..........

Nếu người hùng trong mơ chẳng bao giờ đến bên em
Nếu em cần một ai đó bên cạnh khi em cảm thấy buồn
Nếu em đang phải xa người mình yêu…
Em thấy mình đơn lạnh
Nếu em gọi điện mà…
Bạn bè em chẳng ai có ở nhà

Em có thể trốn chạy, nhưng nào thể vượt qua
Những cơn bão lòng, những đêm dài đơn độc
Nhưng anh sẽ chỉ cho em nhận ra số phận
Rằng những gì tốt đẹp nhất trên đời…
Nào phải mất tiền mua


wondeful man
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #396  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:24
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabondama
You know, the band that made me learn English well is Michael Learns To Rock. I think most of you here know and love this band, their songs are sweet and easy to sing. I learned English through their songs' lyric. They were my passion to learn English.
MLTR... i love them... and love their songs... it's so very wonderful but most of them are sad songs about love...
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #397  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:25
shabondama's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 4,567
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
If the hero never comes to you
If you need someone you're feeling blue
If you're away from love and you're alone
If you call your friends and nobody's home
You can run away but you can't hide
Through a storm and through a lonely night
Then I show you there's destiny
The best things in life
They're free
..........
wondeful man
I think you should post English lyric with Vietnamese translation. this could help everyone to learn new words and how to translate from E to V. You are also better in translation, too.
"The more you learn, the better you are"
__________________
[RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]Close Air Support division /
TM Warthog HOTAS & Oculus Rift S proud owner.[/COLOR]
[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #398  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:30
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Catch you when you fall
Hold you when you’re down
Sharing every moment
I wanna show you all I do
I believe I’ve found a miracle
in you



Đỡ em dậy mỗi khi em vấp ngã
Ôm em vào lòng khi em thấy cô đơn
Sẻ chia cùng em mọi khoảnh khắc muộn phiền
Anh muốn cho em thấy trọn cả tấm lòng anh
Bởi anh tin, anh đã tìm ra điều kỳ diệu
Đó là em......
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #399  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:37
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
Catch you when you fall
Hold you when you’re down
Sharing every moment
I wanna show you all I do
I believe I’ve found a miracle
in you



Đỡ em dậy mỗi khi em vấp ngã
Ôm em vào lòng khi em thấy cô đơn
Sẻ chia cùng em mọi khoảnh khắc muộn phiền
Anh muốn cho em thấy trọn cả tấm lòng anh
Bởi anh tin, anh đã tìm ra điều kỳ diệu
Đó là em......
I'm gonna be around

I think you are a crazy fanboy of MLTR :">

PS: I hate them
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #400  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:40
Lazy Cat!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 176
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

lol is English Slang not a High-Tech entertainment tools.
How about the sentence above?
__________________
[RIGHT]mine[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:47.